The TV series “1883” tells the story of the movement of the Dutton family from one residence to another. America was going through difficult times, marauders and assorted robbers wanted to cash in on other people’s wealth. James was ready to go to the North in search of a better place to live, but how successful the trip was – we will find out very soon…
“1883 ss 2”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the western “1883” TV series has not been officially announced, but since Season 1 broke all records for the number of views, there is every chance of seeing more episodes. Most likely, the 2nd season of the picture will be released towards the end of 2022. We follow the news.
“1883” is a prequel to the TV series “Yellowstone”, which tells the story of James’ relatives living 100 years later on the land he conquered. The fourth season of “Yellowstone” aired on November 7, 2021. How many seasons of “1883” is the viewer ready to see?
Not so long ago, Shea buried his entire family, infected with smallpox, and now does not feel the desire to live. He makes money by accompanying civilians on various trips, and this time the man is ready to sacrifice everything in order to deliver a group of people to their destination. While preparations are underway, Shea and his associate Thomas meet James Dutton.
The man says that he is soon expecting the arrival of his family and then they will go to the North in search of a better life. Shea invites James to join his group, but he declines, citing independence. Soon the James family arrives on the train and he intends to protect them alone from the misfortunes of road bandits.
Thomas has big doubts about the crossing of a large number of people – he complains to Shea that many of those who want to go further will die. Both know that they are taking a huge risk, but come to the conclusion that each of those who ask them for help understands what such a trip can lead to.
At this time, having checked into a hotel with his family, at night the daughter of James is attacked, after which he realizes that he cannot protect his loved ones alone. He goes to Shea, agrees to go in one direction with everyone and protect them from the villains. This is how the most dangerous journey begins, which will turn into death for almost the entire team.
Together with James, his young son, daughter Elsa, wife Margaret, her sister, who recently became a widow, and her daughter travel. Reasoning, the head of the family understands how hard it will be for him if they are attacked along the way. But this is better than traveling in a small group. Very soon, unpleasant events occur that threaten the further path…
Actors and their roles
- James Dutton — a father of two; shoots and fights well; fast, dexterous, kind; ferries family and strangers north — Tim McGraw.
- Margaret — wife of James; devoted to his judgments about finding a better place to live; cannot influence her daughter, wants not to resort to physical measures of education, but her sister does not disdain such methods and can boldly whip a naughty girl; dreams of living in one place and never traveling by train — Faith Hill.
- Elsa — a rebellious girl who keeps her parents in trouble; disrespectful to the mother, considering herself smarter, nevertheless kind and adores relatives; dreams of love, full of dreams, like all girls of her age; unlike her mother, Elsa sees herself as a train traveler — Isabel May.
- Shea — buried his relatives, after which he wanted to commit suicide, but soon found a new target — Sam Elliott.
- Thomas — a cowboy, owns a weapon, does not value other people’s lives; seeing Shea with a pistol at his throat, suggested that he shoot faster so that Thomas would not have to suffer with the pit until the night — LaMonica Garrett.
- It is believed that the journey of the protagonists went through the Great Plains to the West. But since the path had to be corrected several times, in the end a greater distance was covered to the north. James has often mentioned that he dreams of going North this far to find a place for the ideal life.
- After working on “Yellowstone”, the director and creator of the project, Taylor Sheridan, decided to work on its prequel as well. He called for help from his colleagues: Christina Voros and Ben Richardson, with whom he has long known. In November 2021, a trailer for the series was released, and in December 3 episodes were released, which are broadcast by Paramount +.
- In order to increase the rating of the picture, Taylor Sheridan decided to invite several eminent stars for small roles. For example, in Season 1, viewers met Tom Hanks, bravely defending his territory. The cast of Season 2 is still unknown.
- Sam Elliott is the oldest member of the entire cast. At the time of filming, he was 77 years old, while he looked harmoniously among younger actors and brilliantly played dramatic scenes in which his “on-screen” family was buried in a burning house.
1883 Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||the end of 2022|
|2x02||Series 2||the end of 2022|
|2x03||Series 3||the end of 2022|
|2x04||Series 4||the end of 2022|
|2x05||Series 5||the end of 2022|
|2x06||Series 6||the end of 2022|
|2x07||Series 7||the end of 2022|
|2x08||Series 8||the end of 2022|