9-1-1: Lone Star Season 2
Owen worked for more than 20 years as captain of the fire department, his son TK also worked here. During the joint service between relatives, conflicts often occurred, but Owen could always make peace with his son. Everything changes when they are invited to Texas to head a new fire department, the previous employees of which burned down six months ago…
When will the series “9-1-1: Lone Star Season 2” be released?
Official statements regarding the extension of the picture “9-1-1: Lone Star” in the press were not disclosed. The filming process began in January 2020, which means that approximately in January 2021 the drama will continue, causing such an interest among the public.
Owen, even before moving from New York to Texas, found out that he had lung cancer, which appeared as a result of a rescue operation under the rubble on September 11th. He did not talk to his son about this, since TK was not having the best of times – the other day he was abandoned by a guy to whom he wanted to make a marriage proposal. This was the reason that TK again decided to get addicted to drugs.
Being a good parent, Owen takes his son with him to the Texas fire department, where they will have to recruit a new team of the best masters in their field. But everything turns out to be not so simple when a former unit captain Judd comes to one of the first interviews. Morally, the man is not ready to continue the service, although he claims the opposite.
Owen decides to ease his task and refuses to hire. Judd spills a flurry of indignation, but in the end both men begin to look for common ground. This turns out to be very difficult, since Owen and Judd are very similar in character. This is noticed even by close people and their mutual friends.
In addition to the relationship between the two firefighters, the chief physician Michelle Blake plays an important role. For some time now, a woman cannot find her sister, who recently turned 28 years old. Michelle is convinced that her sister’s partner was involved in the disappearance of a relative, but she has no direct evidence. Besides personal issues, Michelle often comes across firefighters.
According to Texas law, the last word when calling the rescue service is precisely the doctors. So Michelle and Owen begin to develop a relationship that grows from workers into personal ones. The woman still does not know the whole truth about Owen’s disease, and the man has not yet understood how strong the woman was in character …
The series reveals many topics that relate to the life of paramedics and firefighters. They care not only about their own destiny, but also about the lives of people who have to save daily.
Actors and their roles
- Owen – built a new fire department in New York; participated in dusty work under the rubble during the September 11 attack, which caused him to develop lung cancer; loves his son wholeheartedly, so he decides to move to Texas so that TK can forget about past relationships; has a liking for Michelle – Rob Lowe.
- Michelle Blake – Texas Paramedic impulsive woman; suffers from the loss of his sister, considering the roommate to blame for her disappearance; not afraid of the police, who take her daily from her sister’s roommate for breaking the law; gives signs of attention to Owen – Liv Tyler.
- TK – Owen’s son; previously dabbled in drugs, then began to meet with a man and stopped his previous hobbies; on the day when TK decided to make a marriage proposal to his chosen one, he learned that he was in love with another and again fell into a drug hole; left with his father in Texas, because he promised to obey him after the breakdown – Ronen Rubinstein.
- Judd – a former captain of the fire department who recently lost his entire crew – Jim Parrack.
- The creators needed more than 2 years to launch the series in broadcast. Just before the picture was ready to be shown, another company released a similar series, “Chicago Fire”, and around the same time another picture appeared – “Chicago Med”. Fearing that viewers would not honor the novelty, the release of the series “9-1-1: Lone Star” had to be postponed.
- Rob Lowe is currently the only cast member whose contract has already been renewed until Season 3. Fans may not worry – for at least another 3 seasons, cancer will not be able to defeat his character.
- Ronen Rubinstein was never particularly tolerant of gays, so he did not immediately agree to such a role. He was confused by the prerogative of kissing men on camera. In the end, the guy decided to be more loyal and accepted the offer to act in the role of TK.
- Liv Tyler is indeed in an excellent relationship with Rob Lowe, though not in love, because each of them has long had soul mates and even children. On the set, they are best friends who spend most of the time behind the scenes together.
9-1-1: Lone Star Season 2 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||January 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||January 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||January 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||January 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||January 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||January 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||January 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||January 2021|
|2x09||Series 9||January 2021|
|2x10||Series 10||January 2021|