A.P. Bio season 2
Comedy tape tells about the difficult fate of a biology teacher. Losing the opportunity to engage in philosophy, he has to go to work in an ordinary American school, which is very distressing. But he does not lose hope of returning to the previous channel and giving all his powers to mental activity.
When will the “A.P. Bio season 2” come out?
The continuation of the series “A.P. Bio” is expected in the spring of 2019. Exact figures will be recognized by the end of 2018. Thanks to the light, unobtrusive story, the television series looks easy, seating millions of people near the TV screens. The ratings are growing with each series.
Possessing a non-standard thinking, Jack Griffin is trying to promote himself in philosophy. He often gives himself thoughtfulness, trying to know the breadth of philosophical thoughts. People who are close are not happy with the way of life of the beginning thinker and he has to find a more suitable job.
He settles down in one of the secondary schools and begins to teach biology. A man falls into depression, does not do well, and shows that he hates to teach children. The spirit of Jack plots the negative in different directions, what others notice.
He enthusiastically recalls the past time, where he could focus on his interests and do what he loved. Now he has to teach stupid children, which does not give any pleasure, and sometimes even irritates.
Later Jack meets a group of children who perfectly know his subject. After a little dialogue, they lead the teacher into a pleasant shock. And then he gets a cunning plan.
Griffin decides to use the students to take revenge on relatives for their current situation. Without thinking that using the children he goes too low, Jack begins to form a plan. From this moment his whole life turns into a continuous adventure.
Actors and their roles
- Jack – Glenn Howerton. Engaged in voice acting characters in the animated series “Family Guy” and “American Dad”. Participated in telecasting “In Philadelphia is always sunny”, “First Aid”, “Fargo”, “Adrenaline” and many others. He is married and has two children.
- Marcus – Nick Payne. The main genre for acting was a comedy. Acted in the series “Shameless” and “Happens and Worse”. Has started to build a career since 2009.
- Shakira – Aparna Brielle. Young actress, starred in the series “Library” and “Makeup”. Only comprehends the theatrical career.
- As the producer of the series, Franco Bario, known for such works as “Married Do not Die”, “Survival in the Suburbs”, “Former”, “Happily Divorced”, “The Fall of Jeniffer”, acts as the producer of the series.
- The series is produced by NBS (National Broadcasting Company).
- The pilot episode of the sitcom gave an impetus for the early start of the second season. The rating of 1 300 000 views was a good start. By the end of the first season, the number of spectators increased to 8 million.
- One of the directors was Ryan Case, known for the TV series “American Family”, “Mindy Project”, “A Man Is Seeking a Woman”, “Brooklyn 9-9”.
- The main role played by Glen Houerton was tested only with a third time, and the first 2 times no one even remembered it. The actor himself does not comment on this fact.
Top 10 Current CW Shows