The TV series “A Teacher” begins with Claire Wilson joining a local school. She immediately finds a friend and earns the respect of her students. One of them seems special to her. Eric Walker does not take his eyes off the pretty teacher, but can it turn into something more? Which of them can become the initiator of the relationship and how will it end?
“A Teacher ss 2”: release date, announcement
The sequel to the controversial TV show “A Teacher” has not been announced and is not yet planned. In season 1, the story of the lovers is revealed in full.
The problems of the present are that people do not see the line between what is bad and what is good. But what can prevent us from being happy – someone else’s opinion, the formality of non-compliance with the law, or our own principles? The answers to this question are versed in this show.
The first day of school turned out to be a pleasant surprise for Claire. The exception was high school students, whose behavior caused frank horror in all teachers. But here Wilson was able to succeed – youth, charm and excellent knowledge of her subject helped to enlist the support of obstinate teenagers. Eric deserves special attention from Claire.
He is smart beyond his years, beautifully built and has an excellent sense of humor. He immediately invited Wilson to help him with his studies and she happily agreed. On the same night, the girl already imagined herself in the same bed with him, but she understood that this was unlikely and would be a huge problem for her. And what does a lady who plans a family with another man allow herself?
Unfortunately for the new teacher, her husband had already bothered her with his nit-picking. Having told him about the stolen lipstick, she regretted a thousand times, because the girl was reprimanded like a petty thief. And she did not consider herself that way. There is also this stupid rule – do not go to bed with the phone. Well, isn’t this stupidity for an adult woman?
One-on-one lessons with Eric soon began. The guy simply could not hide his attraction to an adult lady. The same was experienced by Claire, who was not stopped either by the law prophesying the rape of a minor, nor by her own husband, who has long dreamed of a family and is waiting for Wilson’s approval to have children and grow old with him.
Drowning in the abyss of her own emotions, Claire did not have time to notice how Eric imposed his rights on her. He frankly did not like the fact that after a wonderful time with him, she went to her husband, whom she did not love. Claire herself no longer wanted to live with her husband, but she couldn’t just give up everything and go to the ends of the world for the boy. The girl had to choose.
She ordered Eric not to talk about the relationship with her, which hurt the teenager. But somehow the information quickly spread throughout the school, and it was a terrible time for Claire. What will happen to her reputation? Will she be sent to prison for seducing a minor boy, or will she be left free? What will Eric do when he sees that he ruined her life?
Actors and their roles
- Claire Wilson – a young teacher who has an affair with her student; cannot make a decision regarding her future fate, since she is torn between duty and desire; tries to escape from the consequences that overtook her, but more and more plunges into darkness and pulls the teenager after her – Kate Mara.
- Eric Walker – a high school student who initially fell in love with a new teacher; secretly spent time with her until she showed herself to be unpleasant for him; is very in love and due to age is unable to control his emotions; tries to return his beloved, but only makes it worse – Nick Robinson.
- At first, Kate Mara only wanted to become a producer of the show, but when the casting for the role of the main character was extended for a third month, the girl also decided to audition. So she took on another position in the project.
- Scenes with sexual connotations played an important role in the film, so it was necessary to find for the role of a high school student someone whose appearance would coincide with a young age, while in fact the actor would be more than 21 years old. Nick Robinson was 24 years old at the time of Season 1’s release.
- Nat Fuller was invited to appear on “A Teacher” as the editor. The man perfectly showed his talent when he edited the show “Stranger Things“. Until now, this TV project has enjoyed tremendous success, constantly renewing for the next season. From there, Nat took Phillip Harrison, his assistant.
- Initially, the idea was to make the TV series a feature-length film. But when it became known that the footage was too much for a two-hour picture and not enough for a full-fledged show, they decided to make a show in mini-series format.
A Teacher Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|
Kate Mara Talks About “A Teacher”