A Wrinkle in Time 2
Meg Merry has always been an excellent student. The girl rejoiced her father, with whom she lived all this time, as well as led a carefree school life. Soon the father disappears for unknown reasons and only Meg knows how to save him.
When will the film “A Wrinkle in Time 2” come out?
A sequel to the adventure film “A Wrinkle in Time” has not been announced. Most likely, the low ratings of Part 1 will not allow the director to take on the production of a new story.
Maggie enjoyed quiet school days exactly until the day her father disappeared. The man was an excellent teacher. He taught the children of the local university, and also was considered a first-class specialist in the field of science, which subsequently caused his loss.
Studying parallel worlds, he found himself in one of them. His daughter Meg quickly realized that she would not wait for help from the police, and then decided to find her father on her own. The company was made up of a cousin and a classmate.
So began the most exciting adventures in their lives. The Trinity had to go through many tests before they made progress in finding Maggie’s father. Different worlds and parallel universes are fraught with many dangers, especially when children come to work.
Many times they were a hair’s breadth from death, but the child’s foresight allowed them to get out of any, even the most difficult situation.
Actors and their roles
- Meg Merry – Storm Reid. Was born in 2003. Despite her young age, Storm managed to make dozens of films, among them “White Water”, “The Murder of Winston John”, “12 Years of Slavery”. It is considered one of the best young actresses of our time.
- Alex Merry – Chris Pine. He began his acting career in 2003, but became popular after a series of films “Star Trek”, where he played the role of James Tiberius Kink.
- Mrs. Whitout – Reese Witherspoon. Her first debut in the acting career began with a small role in the advertising of the flower shop. Reese is the star of the film “The Blonde in the Law”. After the role of a lawyer with a glamorous manner, she received many awards and nominations. After filming the film “Cross the Line”, where she played the role of the main character’s wife, she was awarded the “Oscar”.
- The film is based on the book Madeleine Lang “A Wrinkle in Time”. One of the main omen for the release of the second part was that the book also consists of two parts. Therefore, no one has any doubts in the continuation of history.
- The first part was filmed in New Zealand. Even if we take into account the fact that there are many scenes in the film where the characters are in different universes, the film crew was able to capture all the frames without leaving New Zealand.
- The director of both parts was Ava DuVerney, who established her company back in 1999. It belongs to her films “Selma” and “Scandal”, which are world famous.
- Before the release of the first part of the audience it was very interesting to see Reese Witherspoon in a completely different role. The woman played a magical character with red hair. Despite the cardinal change of the image, many of her fans were delighted with the film. Appearance Witherspoon unusual, thanks to which the girl can afford a variety of roles.
A Wrinkle in Time 2: release date
|A Wrinkle in Time 2||not announced|