Who said that there is no place for guys with small stature in the basketball team? In sports there is no division into human races, eye color, number of scars… Sora Kurumatani, who is only 149 cm tall, will show her team members that she is capable of much…
Genre – sports, drama, school.
The premiere of the season 1 took place on October 2, 2019.
When will the anime “Ahiru no Sora Season 2” come out?
The sports anime “Ahiru no Sora Season 2” was an incredible success among viewers. But will there be a sequel? While fans are guessing, critics are speculating that season 2 will be released, however, as of August 2022, there is still no information about the renewal of the anime. We continue to follow the news.
Despite the fact that the creator of the manga Takeshi Hinata officially announced the completion of the story, the anime series could theoretically last more than one season.
The 15-year-old Sora Kurumatani lived his whole life with only one dream – to become an excellent basketball player. With his height of 149 cm, one could not dream of a professional league, but a stubborn character did not allow the guy to give up.
Entering a new school, he immediately tried to join the basketball club. But what he saw struck him. The guys with high growth and excellent individual abilities did not want to play. The club was a bunch of hooligans.
Members of the club did not take the new player seriously, because small growth practically did not give the boy a chance to be useful in the team. But Sora showed his playing qualities, and after a while he was able to inspire teammates to be fully committed in games in order to return the team to its former glory…
- Sora Kurumatani – height 149 cm, which is unacceptable for a basketball player; a 15-year-old schoolboy, all his life dreamed of becoming a basketball player despite his small growth; at the new school he immediately came to the basketball club, where he saw guys who did not want to play the game; two twins, who are the leaders of the club, do not allow Sora to realize his dream, but the guy does not intend to give up; Sora has excellent speed; he is adroit, purposeful and convincing; inspires team members to unite and restore the former glory and success of the team.
- Momoharu Hanazono – height 189 cm; captain of a basketball team; is the owner of a powerful jump; able to repel the attack well and block the enemy, but at the same time sometimes it does not fall into the ring.
- Chiaki Hanazono – height 193 cm; Momoharu’s twin brother; talented point guard; perfectly sees the site; together with his brother, he lost interest in sports; He loves sweets and beautiful girls with whom he constantly fails.
- Kenji Natsume – height 178 cm; has the nickname “Tobi”; can get into the ring even in the most unpredictable situation; allows himself to say bad words to someone’s address, while respecting those who strive for their goal.
- The manga of the same name has been published in the Kodansha Weekly Shōnen Magazine since 2003. At the time of the fall of 2019, 50 volumes were issued.
- Keizo Kusakawa was the director of the series, and his assistant was Shingo Tamaki. Among the works of Keizo Kusakawa: “Happy Sugar Life”, “Beatless”, “Action Heroine Cheer Fruits”, etc.
- Manga “Ahiru no Sora” several times fell into the top of the most popular and best-selling manga in Japan with a total circulation of 24 million copies. The record was set by the 50th volume, which in the 1st week of sales hit the 6th place in the best-seller rating. The manga was able to hold this place for 3 weeks in a row.
Ahiru no Sora Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|