In the hope of saving the village from hunger and poverty, the swordsmith Tatsumi, along with his comrades, goes in search of help for the inhabitants of his village. The guys went to the capital, where they expected to earn money for existence, but the famous place was just an empty shell of fictional stories.
When will the anime “Akame ga Kill! Season 2” come out?
Continuation of the acclaimed anime “Akame ga Kill!” has not officially been extended. Now the adventures of Akama will appear in another anime series called “The Hinovy’s Conqueror”, which is considered the continuation of the “Hinowa ga Yuku!”. There, the main character will appear before the audience with the tattoos that were on it in the last series of the first season.
Now the capital is run by evil people who rely on violence and corruption. Tatsumi is immensely upset, because the guy wanted to earn money by honest methods. Immediately after arrival, he becomes a victim of robbery – he was robbed by a girl named Leone.
Caught in a desperate situation, Tatsumi plans to stay overnight on the street. Accidentally, he noticed Aria, who offered the poor man a night’s lodging in exchange for her protection. Agreeing to the terms, Tatsumi sends to the house of Aria. The girl, along with her father and numerous servants, live very luxuriously.
Suddenly, the robbers burst into the house, called themselves “Night raid”. Killing his father and all the servants, one of the members of the gang named Akame tries to finish what he started, but Tatsumi enters into battle with her. While there was a struggle between the young people, another member of the “Night Raid” gang joined them. They turned out to be the thief, whom Tatsumi met on arrival. She asks Akama not to kill the guy and immediately explains where he got.
It turns out that Aria kept people in the barn who she tortured for the sake of satisfying her crazy desires. After learning the bitter truth about his new mistress, the guy does not hesitate to deprive Aria of life. So Tatsumi joined the “Night raid” and began to administer justice over the malicious rich.
Actors of scoring
- Tatsumi, a young resident of the village who went to the capital to search for money with his sword, learned about what was happening in the city, decided to join the “Night raid”, which he initially considered a bad company – Soma Saito.
- Akame – a girl with painful tattoos on her body, one of the members of the “Night Raid” gang, seems like a cold-blooded killer, in fact – worries for each of his companions – Sora Amamiya.
- Leone – a good-natured girl who is in the “Night raid”, tactless, knows how to stand up for herself, often starts to flirt with her enemies, feeling like a cat with a mouse – Yu Asakawa.
- Manga on this series came out in 2014. The characters of the anime “Akame ga Kill! Season 2” turned out to be very stereotyped. Many critics have noticed that the differences with the manga are extremely significant, which left its imprint on the audience.
- The next series, revealing the further adventures of Akama will be “The Hinovy’s Conqueror”. This anime will describe completely different characters, except for Akama herself.
- The anime story takes place in the Empire, ruled by an inexperienced Emperor. Due to age, he is unable to commit serious acts, therefore acts on the orders of the Prime Minister. It is around a malicious man that all events that destroy the life of civilians occur. It is the main goal of the “Night Raid”. The gang believes that it is the prime minister who is primarily worthy of death.
Akame ga Kill!!! Season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|