Schooling is not easy. Especially when there is no interest in it. Alex Rider and his friend Tom think more about the upcoming party than about studying. None of them know that life will soon change beyond recognition. A loved one will die, who will turn the usual idea of the world…
“Alex Rider ss 2”: release date, announcement
Since the TV series was based on the book of the same name, written by Anthony Horowitz, there is no doubt about the release of the next season. However, everything turned out to be not so simple. Filming for season 2 was supposed to start in November 2021, but the coronavirus pandemic has made its own adjustments. As a result, the filming process began only in February 2021 and lasted until July.
At the moment it is known that viewers will be able to see the continuation of the detective adventure show “Alex Rider” on December 3, 2021.
Recall that at present, more than 4 books have been written, in which the adventures of a teenager are told to us.
Dreaming of girls and parties, Tom and Alex completely forgot about their loved ones. The pursuit of the address of the nearest teenage event led to the fact that Alex was punished for stealing Tom’s phone from the teacher’s office. But this gadget stored the information they were interested in – the location of the party. He was punished by his own uncle, who decided to take the phone away for a while.
Alex was depressed, but the necessary information was received. Relatives’ prohibitions could not influence their choice. Therefore, under cover of night, the guys set off on the run, and ended up at the desired evening party. By the will of fate, at this time, on the other side of the city, Alex’s uncle was killed by a shot from a small-caliber weapon. The next day, Alex is brought up with disappointing news.
The guy is assured that his uncle died in a car accident after he exceeded the speed in the wrong place. Alex immediately begins to suspect something was wrong, because his uncle never drove too fast in his life. He was a man who was meticulous about his life and about others. He simply would not allow himself to exceed the permissible norms.
Trying to figure out what happened, Alex tracks Tom’s phone, which all this time was in his uncle’s car. After finding the last location, the guys go there and find the uncle’s car. Alex gets into a fight with one of the people. After a short time, MI6 people come for them, impressed by his talent for finding carefully hidden things.
Alex is furious – he found out how his uncle died, found the car, and all this only after he had to conduct his own investigation! Considering MI6 as a society of charlatans and liars, Alex Rider goes home, but soon thinks about it. They offered to work. And there it won’t take long to find the murderer of a relative.
Determined to see what comes out of his abilities, Rider agrees to their terms and enters into an affair that will help him uncover the true cause of his uncle’s murder and get even. The guy still doesn’t know how close these ill-wishers are to him…
Actors and their roles
- Alex Rider – buried his uncle and was left all alone; recognized in a matter of hours why the relative was actually killed, after which the MI6 special service wanted to recruit the guy; Alex is ready to challenge anyone who crosses his path – Otto Farrant.
- Tom – Alex’s best friend; eternal merry fellow; constantly incites Rider to get into trouble; will always come to the rescue; Tom admires Rider’s talents, but unfortunately for himself, does not have the same skills – Brenock O’Connor.
- Jack – the housekeeper of Riders; planned to leave after her college education and reported this to Mr. Rider a few hours before his death; she has known Alex for about 6 years. – Ronkẹ Adékoluẹjo.
- The first season is very different from the story book. Therefore, it will be interesting to both read the book and watch the TV series about Alex Rider.
- Amazing views of the Alpine mountains will not leave indifferent any lover of snow-capped peaks. As a reminder, in Season 1, Rider infiltrated a school for troubled teens in the Alps.
- Initially, they wanted to take a white woman for the role of the housemaid of the Ryders. But the charming Ronkẹ Adékoluẹjo attracted the director, who saw in her a real caring woman. It was Andreas Prochaska who insisted that black Ronkẹ become a housekeeper in the series. The second director, Christopher Smith, initially did not take his colleague’s enthusiasm, but did not object.
- Few remember, but Brenock O’Connor played the role of Olly from the TV show “Game of Thrones“. Back in those days, he received an offer to participate in the casting. But then it was planned that he would become Alex Rider. As a result, Brenock himself did not see himself in this role, preferring to become the main character’s best friend.
- Otto Farrant was selected among dozens of competitors to participate in the project. At the same time, he behaved confidently at the casting and was even able to share the opinion of the film crew. Some decided that the guy was created for this role. Others didn’t really like him, as they wanted Brenock to become Alex Rider. As a result, O’Connor’s refusal was decisive, and Otto was taken on the main role.
Alex Rider Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||December 3, 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||December 3, 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||December 3, 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||December 3, 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||December 3, 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||December 3, 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||December 3, 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||December 3, 2021|