Amanda started planning her own wedding when she was 8 years old. Woodlands, solemn oaths, wedding dress, bridesmaids – all this was prepared in advance. And now, when there was a man who offered Amanda a hand and heart, the girl was forced to give up her dream. Now she has other interests associated with the Fair, to which she came quite by accident…
When will the series “American Princess Season 2” be released?
The continuation of the comedy “American Princess”, which tells about the life of Amanda, is not worth the wait. Indeed, in August 2019, the Lifetime TV channel officially announced the closure of the project.
The wedding is what has been tremulously in Amanda’s soul for the past 15 years. She dreamed about her with ecstasy, worked through each step, clearly knew all the words that she would say to her husband at the altar. When the moment came to get married, Amanda had only to make his dreams come true. After all, the very idea of a wedding celebration was hidden in her mind for a long time.
Led by her beloved friends, sister, and drug addict mother, Amanda decides to hold a wedding away from prying eyes. To do this, she and her friends go to a deaf village to decorate the courtyard and put in order the affairs associated with the upcoming celebration. But at the last moment everything collapses, because Amanda learns that her fiancé, who is in the house next door, has taken a prostitute.
For anger, Amanda goes there and accidentally pushes a prostitute on the bedside table. One unexpected blow – and the prostitute bites off a part of her tongue, which later swallows. The wedding is broken, the traitorous husband is punished with his passion, and all this pushes Amanda to flee in an unknown direction.
The girl arrives at the Renaissance Fair, which she takes to be a medieval wedding. Only the next day, Amanda realizes that this is a Fair, not a costume wedding. But the girl has already fallen in love with these images. At the fair, she makes the first enemies and friends, meets a man who literally liked her at first sight. And the next day, she realizes that she does not want to leave this place. Even when her mother and sister come for her, Amanda is not ready to say goodbye to her new friends.
The girl decides to stay at the fair, especially since in life she no longer sees anything good. Now her main goal is a fun life, which she received while in the ranks of these beautiful people. Neither the wedding, nor the exemplary behavior, nor the work can not force Amanda to return to a past life. And soon true love is mixed in with fun…
Actors and their roles
- Amanda Klein – the bride, who never managed to become a spouse; went to the Renaissance Fair, where she decided to start a new life; attached to the workers of the fair and eventually decided to become one of the participants of the costume festival – Georgia Flood.
- David Poland – works at the fair, conducts mud fights; is reputed to be a creeping ladies’ man, but changes when she meets Amanda; he is conquered by the girl’s knowledge of medieval literature, in particular the works of Shakespeare; on the very first night, Amanda stays the night with him – Lucas Neff.
- Joanntha Klein – Amanda’s mother, famous for her boundless love of alcoholic beverages and drugs; constantly appears in the frame “slightly” drunk; Joanntha is a frivolous woman who stubbornly believes that Amanda should forgive her fiance for an easy affair with her mistress, which puts her relationship with her daughter in jeopardy – Lesley Ann Warren.
- The directorial staff was created from people who had known each other for a long time. Mark Burley was appointed as the main director, and the rest were recruited as recommendations were collected. So the composition of the project has replenished with 7 more directors who previously worked with each other in popular sitcoms and serials.
- The character of Georgia Flood is extremely memorable, since her behavior is not included in the standard frames that the viewer usually observes from the main characters. Amanda – a sort of Jessica Jones, sharp on the tongue, loves alcohol, and, moreover, often does not control its amount in his body. Even outwardly, Amanda looks like Jessica.
- Lesley Ann Warren initially hoped to get a more significant role, for example, costume Queen Elizabeth. But in the end, the directors decided that Lesley would ideally play the role of a drug addict mother who constantly climbs into the life of her own children.
- The cast of the 1st season has about 200 people, half of whom appear in each series and even have their own replicas. Most of them are actors from the Renaissance Fair. Heroes are so different that they can not be confused. According to the director Mark Burley, such a large number of actors helps the viewer to quickly plunge into the atmosphere of the reality of what is happening.
American Princess Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||project is closed|
|2x02||Series 2||project is closed|
|2x03||Series 3||project is closed|
|2x04||Series 4||project is closed|
|2x05||Series 5||project is closed|
|2x06||Series 6||project is closed|
|2x07||Series 7||project is closed|
|2x08||Series 8||project is closed|
|2x09||Series 9||project is closed|
|2x10||Series 10||project is closed|