Ao No Exorcist Season 3
In one of the Japanese monasteries, by fate’s fate, two brothers, Rin and Yukio, were wounded. Boys are orphans, they are sent under guardianship to the sage Fujimoto. But still no one knows that one of the brothers was created to serve the dark forces.
When will the anime “Ao No Exorcist Season 3” come out?
The long-awaited continuation of the anime series “Ao No Exorcist” will be held in October 2018. A year and a half dedicated fans waited for the continuation of the exciting picture and only very recently the creators officially announced their work on the third season.
Fujimoto tried to instill in the two boys the best human qualities. He tirelessly explained to them the basics of good behavior, which affected the future lives of the children. Despite the general upbringing, each of them had his own character.
So, for example, Yukio grew up calm, intelligent, dreamed about the doctor’s work and led a modest life, and Rin was quick-tempered, constantly got into fights, even if he was not sure of his abilities. Every time he was healed by bloody wounds Yukio, who has a penchant for medicine.
Over time, Rin feels strange forces in himself and finds out that he is the son of a mortal woman and the Devil himself. The purpose of the dark forces was to use the physical body of Rina as a vessel. Remembering the old teachings, Rin refuses to take the dark side and serve his father. Instead, he goes to a hidden specialized school to become a blue exorcist.
The first season tells about the choice of weapons in the fight against impure forces and his schooling. Rin subsequently gets a katana that hits enemies. A little later, a cat joins him, which can grow in size during an attack.
Actors of scoring
- Mephisto Fey is the head of the Academy of the True Cross, in which young wrestlers with evil are trained, he is also one of the children of Satan, can inspire people with everything he likes, can turn into a little dog, for himself chose the side of good, although you can not call a particularly kind guy – Hiroshi Kamiya.
- Syuro Kyriakure is the mentor Reno secretly sent by the Vatican to report the situation, dresses immodestly, loves to drink beer – Rina Sato.
- Rin Okumura – a 15-year-old teenager who lost his father in a fight with Satan, is studying at an exorcist school, hidden from the ordinary human eye, lives with his brother Yukio, often gets involved in conflicts – Nobuhiko Okamoto.
- Yukio Okumura is Rina’s twin, uses potions in fights, sometimes a pistol, was born weaker than his brother, because of what he could not get the same power, teaches antidemonic pharmacology at the Academy of the True Cross, always defends his brother – Jun Fukuyama.
- The first season appeared on TV screens in the distant 2011. After the end, the creators announced the closure of the series. In 2016, it became known about the release of the second season, which was shown in 2017. And most recently there was information about the release of the third season.
- Before the release of the series, as is usually the case with Japanese cartoons, there was a manga, which has 91 chapters. It is still not finished and a new chapter is periodically published in Japanese publishing houses. Translation for other countries is prepared for at least 2 months.
- The director of the anime was Tensay Okamura. The man gained popularity after the release of the anime “Evangelion”, in which he directed 13 of 18 series. Then followed the work “Devourer of Souls”, “Darker than Black”, “Black Steel”.
Ao No Exorcist Season 3 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||October, 2018|
|3x02||Series 2||October, 2018|
|3x03||Series 3||October, 2018|
|3x04||Series 4||October, 2018|
|3x05||Series 5||October, 2018|
|3x06||Series 6||October, 2018|
|3x07||Series 7||October, 2018|
|3x08||Series 8||October, 2018|
|3x09||Series 9||October, 2018|
|3x10||Series 10||October, 2018|