Batwoman Season 2
Trying to cope with the resentment of her father and lover Sophie, Kate decides to go on a trip, where she gains survival skills in extreme conditions. Nothing can distract her from her goal. Only the half-sister’s call makes her return to New York. After all, Kate finds out that Sophie was recently abducted, and no one can find her…
When will the “Batwoman Season 2” come out?
The continuation of the series “Batwoman” will appear in October 2020. In the story, the girl is a cousin of Bruce Wayne, who plays a big role in the development of the plot. The series is broadcast by the CW.
As a little girl, Kate gets into a car accident with her mother and sister. By coincidence, Kate was able to get out of the car, but her sister and mother did not. Even the nearby Batman could not save them. And according to Kate, he simply did not want to help, which was the reason for their death. For many years, Kate kept in memory that ill-fated day.
Already becoming an adult, she went to college, where she started a relationship with an ordinary girl Sophie, who dreams of building a career in an elite squad of “Crows” that protect Gotham from danger. Having no other perspectives, Sophie cherished her studies, because this was her only pass to normal life. When Kate and Sophie faced a choice, Sophie made a choice in favor of studying and broke off her relationship with her girlfriend.
Such a blow was unexpected for Kate, in addition to everything, the eternal discontent of her father, who, according to the girl, always dreamed of another daughter. Having decided to continue training on his own, Kate goes to the best masters who teach her to fight not for life, but to death. At this time, the villain Alice attacks Gotham, who eventually kidnaps Sophie, thus deciding to take revenge.
When Kate returns to her hometown, she realizes that Sophie was stolen to take revenge on her father Jacob. Not wanting to take Kate as a daughter, he cherished Sophie very much. Alice immediately realized this, so she decided to capture the one that is more dear to Jacob. A crushing resentment surged over Kate, but it was necessary to save Sophie, because she was still in Kate’s heart.
Having tried herself as a superhero, Kate realizes that she needs to continue the work of Batman. At that time, he had not been seen for more than three years and felt that he was simply tired of doing charity work and protecting the disadvantaged. What would Batwoman prefer? Life in the shadows, like Batman? Or will she still decide to reveal her face?..
Actors and their roles
- Kate – Batumen; in love with Sophie; Kate suffers because of her father’s relationship to her; owns survival skills, hand-to-hand combat and most weapons; wants to continue the work of Batman in his absence – Ruby Rose.
- Alice – Hates Jacob and wants to take revenge on him at all costs – Rachel Skarsten.
- Sophie Moore – Kate’s girlfriend, who exchanged personal relationships for a career; consists of a squad of “Crows” created by Jacob – Meagan Tandy.
- Mary Hamilton – Kate’s half-sister; fond of medicine; in the strictest secrecy, Mary was able to create something like a shelter for people who cannot get to ordinary hospitals – Nicole Kang.
- Jacob – Kate’s father, loves his daughter very much, although she does not notice her father’s manifestations of love and always worries about her loneliness; Jacob manages a squad of “Crows” that help Gotham fight crime – Dougray Scott.
- In the Arrowverse, the project is the fifth in a row. The series was created by Caroline Dries and Greg Berlanti, who have long collaborated with DC Comics on an ongoing basis. The idea to make a new project came to them after the Batwoman exchange debut took place in the “Elseworlds” crossover – it was impossible to hide her, because the audience was delighted with her!
- The filming process took place on the territory of Canada and Chicago, but later all the devices were transported to Vancouver and the continuation of the Batwoman story was shot right here. For the season 1, it took 60 shooting days in which all the members of the main staff did not have the opportunity to leave the site.
- Critics noted that Dougray Scott is more like a criminal who can be Batwoman’s fierce enemy than her father. But not everyone knows what lies ahead for the main character. Maybe soon father will become her main rival? Those who read the comic already know the answer to this question.
- For the sake of the role, Meagan Tandy had to lose more than 10 pounds, because she did not look very well against the background of a fit and slender Kate. Thandy lost weight 2 weeks before her weight reached the required level.
- Now Ruby Rose is one of the most popular actresses who have ever become the superheroes of the DC universe. Her fee is a six-figure sum for 1 episode. The creators promise that in season 2, viewers will see even more exciting moments, which means you should wait for the growing popularity of Batwoman!
Batwoman Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||October 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||October 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||October 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||October 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||October 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||October 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||October 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||October 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||October 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||October 2020|