Humanity is always moving forward in matters related to artificial intelligence. In the near future, the line between people and robots has practically blurred. Now new developments under the name of GIE have become the best friends of mankind. But is everything as bright as it seems at first glance?
When will the anime “Beatless Season 2” come out?
The topic of innovative technologies is of great interest to the audience, helping to improve their understanding of the possible future of humanity. Should we wait for the new season? The sequel to the fantastic anime “Beatless Season 2” has not been announced. It can be assumed that due to the low rating of anime, the director is in no hurry to take up work on new episodes. There was no talk of closing the series, so we can only wait for information.
The population refers to modern technologies, as to the inalienable things of their everyday life. Robots for them – just a means of satisfying the needs, which should not show any respect. What for? After all, these are man-made glands. People are lazy beyond recognition, because now smart machines are working for them.
The main character is a 17-year-old guy named Arato Endo. The guy is good-natured towards robotic technology, unlike his comrades Ryu and Kengo. Life was brought by Endo with the extraordinary robot Lacia, about the abilities of which the young man at first did not even guess. Having signed the contract on the possession of the robot, Arato did not suspect what troubles he was attracting himself.
The girl was not the most common robot – her intellect was able to surpass human thinking long ago. The whole world knows of the existence of only five identical machines. Soon he learns about the conflicts that arise between robots for the right to own other people’s abilities.
They attack each other, trying to take the power of the defeated robot. Arato does not like this arrangement of things and he plans to stop the impending madness. How will the struggle for power end? Will the internecine robot warfare affect the human population?
Actors of scoring
- Endo Arato is a 17-year-old guy who is humanely related to robots, the boy’s father was a research fellow who created Lacia, knows the reason for uncontrolled robots attack on people, there is a sister – Takuto Yoshinaga.
- Lacia is a humanoid robot created by Arato’s father, after she signed the treaty, she must always be close to the boy, which Endo is inexpressibly happy, because now the girl is his favorite – Nao Toyama.
- Yuka Endo – the younger sister of the protagonist, believes that all she needs something, a very spoiled girl – Saki Ohno.
- Satoshi Hasé became the author of the manga with the same name. In fact, the anime storyline also belongs to him, but unlike the book version, the anime is even more filled with scenes of fights. Also on the account of Satoshi work “Strategic point 32098”, “Ten ni Naki Hoshiboshi no Mure: Freda no Sekai”, “Diadem”, “Strike Fall”.
- Anime has alternative names: “Mechanical heart”, “Dead rhythm”, “Without pulse”, “Without palpitation”. Depending on the scoring, everywhere the name is pronounced differently.
- The first season started in January 2018. It consisted of 24 episodes. All countries have the opportunity to watch anime on the video hosting “Amazon”, which broadcasts the picture in more than 190 countries around the world.
- The director of the anime became Mizushima Seiji. In 2018, under his direction, 3 more animes were released: “Exiled from Paradise”, “The Steel Alchemist”, “An-Go”.
- Critics’ comments remained mixed throughout the first season. Despite this, the release of the second season was announced even after the release of the first episodes. The audience audience is growing, so no critics of the manga fans have attached any opinion to the critics’ opinion.
Beatless Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|