The action of the animated series takes place around the boy tech genius Hiro Hamada. Possessing a large stock of knowledge in the field of physics, the guy successfully participated in the battles of bots. But, since these battles were illegal, Hiro got himself into trouble, and later – a new batch of adventure.
When will the animated series “Big Hero 6: The Series Season 3” come out?
The continuation of the exciting animated film “Big Hero 6: The Series” will take place on September 21, 2020. The exact release date has not yet been announced, so fans need to be content with only approximate numbers.
The picture is based on the American full-length cartoon, released in 2014. With a budget of $ 165 million, box office grosses amounted to more than $ 650 million.
In the fictional city of San Francochio, Americans and Japanese live side by side, who are not always ready to get along with each other. Hiro participates in fights, the purpose of which is to defeat an opponent with the help of his robot. Given the ability of Hiro to the exact sciences, he easily wins a victory over his opponents. But one day he falls into the hands of the police, and with him his brother Tadashi.
Aunt Cass, who is engaged in their education, has to intervene. She pledges for the children, after which Tadashi decides to direct her brother’s mind in the right direction – he asks Hiro to go to the university. By agreeing to Tadashi’s persuasion, the guys go to an educational institution, where Hiro has the opportunity to become an applicant.
Tadashi invented a robotic model with medical knowledge and called it Baymax. Hiro also lights up the idea to go to university. It provides for the competition of small robots that are able to connect with each other. One of the members of a large company offers to sell him microbots. But after learning about the goals of this man, Hiro refuses. On the same day, a fire occurs in the building of the university, which takes the life of Tadashi.
Heartbroken Hiro decides to take revenge on the cause of the fire, while using Baymax, in whose memory Hiro implants knowledge of martial arts. Thus begins the most exciting adventures in the life of the young scientist and his robot, which he inherited from his deceased brother.
At the university, Hiro managed to meet several people who became his friends. Now the guy can rely on his comrades in any situation. And each next season tells how much they were able to advance in their inventions. Not only Hiro has a talent for creating such robots – his friends are not far behind in such skills. Who will be their enemy in season 3? And will they be able to make Tadashi reappear in this world?
Heroes of the series
- Hiro – the main character, is fond of designing robotics, and after the death of his brother takes his robot; Hiro punishes the person responsible for the death of Tadashi and decides to protect the world from evil, along with friends who have repeatedly proved their loyalty to him.
- Baymax – was originally a medical-oriented robot, but after Hiro worked on his intellect, he was able to fight and use combat skills to perfection; Baymax once at the cost of his own life saved the life of Hiro and his friends, after which the guy had to re-design the robot.
- Go Go – Comrade Hiro, obsessed with speed, chewing gum and making jokes about his friends; in battle, Go Go uses high-speed shields and discs designed for throwing.
- Honey – thanks to the knowledge of chemistry, she often rescues friends from difficult situations; Honey is assembled, responsible, owns a bag in which there is a keyboard that can help her make a bomb of any kind.
- Fred – an ardent fan of comics; he is lazy, but when it comes to saving friends, he immediately reincarnates into a monster with claws, capable of throwing fire and jumping long distances.
- In August 2014, Japanese manga appeared, which is called “Baymax” and is produced in some magazines in Japan. Already in October of this year, a full-length animated film appeared, and the animated series was launched in 2017 on Disney.
- America’s popular head chef Gordon Ramsay took part in the process of sounding, deciding to try himself first in the small role of Bolton Gramercy, a secondary character in the animated serial film “Big Hero 6: The Series”.
- In order to create a series for a wide audience and change some points concerning Japanese culture, more than 15 script writers had to be involved in the project.
- Nicholas Filippi became the director of the picture. He worked on the projects “The Legend of Tarzan”, “American Dragon: Jake Long”, “Wolverine and the X-Men”, “The Penguins of Madagascar – Operation: Get Ducky”. Nicholas himself grew up on comics, and as an adult he decided to make them part of his life.
Big Hero 6: The Series Season 3 - Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||September 21, 2020|
|3x02||Series 2||September 28, 2020|
|3x03||Series 3||October 5, 2020|
|3x04||Series 4||October 12, 2020|
|3x05||Series 5||October 19, 2020|
|3x06||Series 6||October 26, 2020|
|3x07||Series 7||November 2, 2020|
|3x08||Series 8||November 9, 2020|
|3x09||Series 9||November 16, 2020|
|3x10||Series 10||November 23, 2020|