For the past three seasons, the drama series has been about the struggle of influential billionaire Bobby Ackerold and district attorney Chuck Rhodes. Unable to suppress their ambitions, men openly declare war on each other, in which Chuck tries to put Bob in jail, and Bob himself arranges a lot of problems for the prosecutor. This war affects others, but they can not stop.
When will the series “Billions of Seasons 4” be released?
The continuation of the series “Billions” will be available on March 17, 2019. More precise figures have not been reported, but it is already known that the third season left a lot of questions, the answers to which the viewer will give the fourth season.
Akserold earned his fortune by blackmail, betrayal and murder. Now he is the main shareholder of the New York hedge fund “Ax Capital”, which is very proud. Sweeping away all obstacles on his way, he clearly goes to the goal and without a drop of regret gets rid of enemies.
Bob – lover of luxury life, private apartments, planes, yachts and other expensive things. He revels in his monetary power and is not ready to share with anyone. His desire to maintain status in society knows no bounds.
Chuck Rhodes is one of the city’s most successful prosecutors. He conducts business with special scrupulousness and does not know how to lose. He is very quick-tempered, which attracts many problems to himself.
During the first two seasons, the passions are only heated. Men try to annoy each other. In the third season, Akserold decides to speak out against the prosecutor. To do this, he adjusts the situation so that the police cause for interrogation the wife of the prosecutor – Wendy Rhodes. Now her future career depends on her testimony.
In the fourth season, the situation will worsen, but at the same time there will be new problems in the life of each of the fighters for their cause. The prosecutor will even more carefully pursue Bob, and the billionaire will decide on a desperate step.
Actors and their roles
- Bobby Akserold, an authoritative billionaire who adores his status and is willing to risk everything to save him – Paul Giamatti. Comedian, actor. Star of TV series “Parts of the body”, “Negotiator”, “Truman Show”.
- Chuck Rhodes, the arrogant district attorney, whose affairs always end successfully, are used to bringing the matter to its logical conclusion – Damian Lewis. The loudest serials in his career were “Life as a sentence” and “Brothers in Arms”.
- Wendy Rhodes, Chuck’s wife, his mainstay in everyday life – Maggie Siff. Since 1998 he has been engaged in acting. Participant of the films “Sons of Anarchy”, “The Fifth Dimension”, “Concussion”, “Fifth Wave”.
- The show is broadcasted by the channel “Showtime”, which published such world-known films as “Shameless”, “Dexter”, “Prudish California”.
- Each season consists of 12 series, lasting 60 minutes.
- January 17, 2016 came a pilot episode, which set the start for the continuation of the series.
- For all the time the series was released, the film was nominated for six times on various film awards, but has not won any yet. Let’s hope that the acting group has everything ahead of us.
- The audience claims that despite the absence of characters that can be sympathized, the show is still interesting. And all thanks to a non-standard story.
- The site Rotten Tomatoes for three seasons in a row gives the series 75% freshness out of 100.
Billions season 4 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|4x01||Series 1||March 17, 2019|
|4x02||Series 2||March 24, 2019|
|4x03||Series 3||March 31, 2019|
|4x04||Series 4||April 7, 2019|
|4x05||Series 5||April 14, 2019|
|4x06||Series 6||April 21, 2019|
|4x07||Series 7||April 28, 2019|
|4x08||Series 8||May 5, 2019|
|4x09||Series 9||May 12, 2019|
|4x10||Series 10||May 19, 2019|