Young Daphne Bridgerton has always been in the spotlight. Preparing for the most important event in her life, she did not notice how the world works. But the Duke of Hastings was sure that he had learned a lot. Having met at the same ball, they will never be able to live apart. But the Regency era is not so easy to betroth two people who were not meant for each other…
“Bridgerton ss 3”: release date, announcement
Back in 2021, long before the premiere of the 2nd season of the TV series “Bridgerton”, its creators mentioned that they plan to release at least 4 seasons. At the moment, it is known that season 3 of the historical drama will be released tentatively by the spring of 2023.
The noble and ancient family of Bridgerton at the beginning of the TV series was preparing for the marriage of their eldest daughter. Charming Daphne was supposed to make a lasting impression on the queen, so her parents did everything possible to ensure that she succeeded. And now, on the appointed day, Daphne becomes the favorite of the most influential woman in Britain!
The dream of the parents slowly began to come true, but what does the young creature dream of? Novels and love stories do not talk about the unpleasant sides of marriage, so Daphne longs to meet a smart, young, handsome and rich groom. But suddenly a certain secret journalist appears who flaunts the thoughts and actions of people in secular society.
The journalist skillfully writes about meaningless facts about Daphne’s life and her surroundings. In the light of her written words, it seems that any event denigrates the honor of the young lady. Soon the number of Daphne’s admirers drops sharply, and she has no choice but to accept the offer of a man who has no resemblance to her dream.
But more recently Duke Simon Hastings honored London with his presence. The line of brides lined up far beyond his sight. Accidentally learning that Daphne, like him, does not aspire to marriage, the couple plots what no one else has done before them: the Duke of Hastings and Daphne announce their engagement to everyone.
For Bridgerton, this is a very good choice. That’s just between Simon and Daphne, warm feelings do not arise at first. They only pretend to be in love, but in fact they can hardly endure each other’s company. Over time, they make so many mistakes that it’s hard for them to admit their feelings to themselves. And how can such different people have a chance to live happily together all their lives?
Later, Daphne learns the dark secrets of her beau, and even this does not stop her from having children. But there are also other representatives of the Bridgerton family, whose life is no less interesting than that of their sister. In the new season, the fate of the other relatives of the girl will become clear, and the audience will find out how true the rumors are about the final departure of the actor who plays the role of Simon Hastings.
Actors and their roles
- Daphne — the eldest of the daughters of the Bridgerton couple; dreamed of beautiful and bright love, until her reputation was spoiled; at first she had to accept the courtship of an old man, later she fell in love with a man whom she called a rake, even gave birth to a child, but life throws unpleasant surprises at their family — Phoebe Dynevor.
- Simon Hastings — the same Duke of Hastings who opposes marriage, but after getting to know Daphne closely, he understands how nice it is to be around a sweet and smart girl; soon their feelings become real, but new difficulties arise — Regé-Jean Page.
- Anthony — Daphne’s favorite brother and Simon’s best friend; in love with a girl who does not suit him in status; considering himself a man, he takes responsibility for choosing a husband for his sister, but she is too obstinate to obey the orders of a relative; is trying to marry an opera diva with whom he is in love — Jonathan Bailey.
- The TV show is based on a series of books by the famous writer Julia Quinn, whose creations became bestsellers for 7 years (from 2001 to 2008). Unlike book stories, the TV series does not focus on erotica. But Julia Quinn, on the contrary, makes it an important part of every book.
- Since there were never blacks in England in the status of a duke, there was great controversy over the recognition of Regé-Jean Page in this role. As a result, after numerous auditions for the role of Simon Hastings, it was he who was approved.
- After the release of the season 1, Phoebe Dynevor has gained more fans, as well as directors who want to work with her. At the request of director Claire McCarthy, the actress was invited to the project “The Color Room”, released in 2021. In 2022, Dynevor should appear in 6 TV projects.
Bridgerton Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||March 2023|
|3x02||Series 2||March 2023|
|3x03||Series 3||March 2023|
|3x04||Series 4||March 2023|
|3x05||Series 5||March 2023|
|3x06||Series 6||March 2023|
|3x07||Series 7||March 2023|
|3x08||Series 8||March 2023|