Bungou Stray Dogs 2 (film)
“Bungou Stray Dogs 2” is a full-length anime adaptation of manga, which became a hit in Japan and foreign countries. The full name of the picture – “Bungo Stray Dogs: Dead Apple”.
The story of the adventures of brave detectives mysterious agency, bearing the names of the most famous Japanese writers, and competing organizations, whose members carry the names of foreign authors from Edgar Allan to F.M. Dostoevsky. Anime genres – comedy, detective, action, supernatural, drama, sainen.
The premiere of the anime series took place in 2016 and was released in 2 parts: from April to June and from October to December 2016.
Special edition pleased the audience on August 4, 2017.
When will the anime movie “Bungou Stray Dogs 2”
The creators set aside a minimum of a year for the filming process, so before March 2019 you should not expect any more.
The official premiere date is April 12, 2019.
The plot of the main series
Great of stray dogs 1 season
The protagonist, Atsushi Nakajima, is kicked out of the orphanage without trial and investigation. A hungry and tired guy who has just lost a house, decides that you can not give up, and therefore goes on a desperate measure – theft. But this determined the fate of Atsushi, who decided to hide near the flowing river. Suddenly he sees a sinking person in it and immediately rushes to his rescue. Only here thanks from the rescued he does not receive … And all because to the potential drowned person, as luck would have it, they have ruined another attempt of suicide!
Surprised Atsushi had to meet an unlucky suicide Osama Dazai. In fact, he turned out to be a detective agency employee, whose employees have super abilities. By an unfortunate accident, Dazai and his work partner are looking for a dangerous animal that causes fear and horror on the city. And this beast ends up being none other than Atsushi…
Bungou Stray Dogs season 2
According to the creators, the new season of the anime series will be announced after the premiere of the second full-length film of the universe, “Bungou Stray Dogs”.
Manga-primary source consists of 13 volumes, so that there is lot of material to shoot and show.
The only question is how much this is necessary for the viewer. And the creators hope to see good ratings, first of all, from the Japanese public.
The plot of the full-length movie
The plot of the first full-length movie titled “Dead Apple” begins a few years ago, when an event in the city of Yokohama called the “Big Loss Conflict” occurred. Their dispute led to the fact that all the organizations of Yokohama joined in enmity, which gave birth to countless deaths.
Two years after the “Conflict” Osamu Dazai left the Port Mafia and began to work in the agency. After the appearance in the organization of Atsushi Nakajima, life seemed to have changed for the better, but there it was … A wave of suicides swept through the city, which even the agency could not solve. This massive case of suicides was hung on some supernatural forces, but the detectives have already been instructed to conduct an in-depth investigation and liquidate Tatsuhiko Shibusawa, the alleged criminal.
The once-forgotten struggle began again, but now it is even more serious and bloodthirsty than the war of six years ago.
A little about the continuation
The anime film “Bungou Stray Dogs 2” will be based on the plot of the first part.
The working version of the feature film for a long time contained the number “2”, and then the name “Dead Apple” was coined.
- Atsushi Nakajima – the main character, can transform into a tiger. Uncertain, but with the arrival of the agency began to change.
- Osamu Dazai is an intelligent, observant, but carefree guy. Knows how to neutralize other people’s touch. Regularly makes attempts at suicide and every time unsuccessfully, from which he suffers greatly.
- Ryunosuke Akutagawa is an antagonist. Spitfire and cruel. Has the super ability to create a black shadow that devours everything around.
- Ranko Edogawa is a real detective. The only one in the agency does not have superpowers, but thanks to his genius, he opens the case in two counts.
- Doppo Kunikida is Dazai’s partner, responsible and serious. Loves everything to plan, so hates it when Dazai works. He is able to materialize things that do not exceed the parameters of the page of his notebook.
- The literal translation of the Japanese anime title “Bungou Stray Dogs” sounds like “Stray Dogs of Literature”.
- Japanese fans of anime and manga are especially interested in watching the characters. Japanese since childhood know the biography and writings of writers, and therefore easily conduct the corresponding analogies. For example, the supernormal power of Osama Dazai is called Ningen Shikkaku and the same is the most famous work of this author.
- Osamu Dazai in anime and manga is constantly trying to commit suicide, on this built a lot of comical situations. In real life, the writer really did this, throwing himself into the water with his mistress.
- In addition to the manga-source, consisting of 13 volumes, the franchise has a short story that tells how Osama Dazai joined the detective bureau.
Bungo Stray Dogs: Dead Apple - release date
|Anime title||Release date|
|Bungou Stray Dogs 2||April 12, 2019|