Castle Rock season 2
The series unfolds in the fictional town of Castle Rock, Maine. Life in a quiet village proceeded quietly, until horrible times came, finishing carefree weekdays. Since there are a lot of story sources, each individual season will tell about different people and events, connected only by location.
When will begin the series Castle Rock season 2?
Quit Rock Rock 2 season is scheduled for January 2019, it’s too early to speak about more exact figures. Doubts that the series will be extended for a few more seasons, no one arises, because none of the screen version of the writer Stephen King was forgotten by the audience or the era.
The creators focus on the quality of the series, not on the ratings.
The town enters the book universe of the famous writer. It is here that the events of most of the stories take place, which are described in detail in various books by King. The story of the first season is built around the lawyer Henry, who works with prisoners. His charges are in custody at the well-known Shawshank prison. Each of them is sentenced to death. The past of Henry is fraught with many riddles, which will become known to the viewer already in the first season.
For those who are not familiar with the work of King, it is worth noting that any of his books ends in an ambiguous manner, which allows the reader to think up the end of the story with his mind. This is the main trump card for which the filmmakers are counting.
The Castle Rock client will be, for several seasons, the following:
- sheriff Alan Pangorn – the main person of the law in a forgotten city, an elderly man who will suffer many tests.
- realtor Molly Strand, who can hardly afford to pay a heap of accumulated accounts, because it is difficult to sell property in such a small village.
The remaining characters will change, based on their participation in books on which the serial is screened.
Actors and their roles
- Attorney Henry Dever – André Holland. A graduate of the Catholic school. From the age of eleven he takes part in theatrical productions, musicals and filming in films.
- Sheriff Alan Pangorn – Scott Glenn. Native American, known for the films “Silence of the Lambs”, “Bourne Ultimatum”, “Writers of Freedom” and “Urban Cowboy”.
- Real estate agent Molly Strand – Melanie Linski. Starting her career at the age of 16, the girl did not expect her colleague on the first film to be Kate Winslet. Both took part in the film “Celestial Creatures”, where Melanie played Pauline Parker.
- Considering the fact that the author himself comes from Portland, one should not be surprised that many residents of Castle Rock sometimes go on business there – on a fictional map, the cities are located close to each other.
- Over the creation of the series is working director JJ Abrams, whose films had a crushing success. These include Star Trek and Star Wars. He is the record holder in the number of awards for cinematographic merits.
The series is designed for at least 8 seasons, since in each individual season, it will only be about one of Stephen’s books from the Castle Rock series.
- Broadcasting the first season was on the channel HuLu. It is not yet clear whether the second season will be bought by the same channel or will change the location of the location.
Castle Rock season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||Jan 2019|
|2x02||Series 2||Jan 2019|
|2x03||Series 3||Jan 2019|
|2x04||Series 4||Jan 2019|
|2x05||Series 5||Jan 2019|
|2x06||Series 6||Jan 2019|
|2x07||Series 7||Jan 2019|
|2x08||Series 8||Jan 2019|
|2x09||Series 9||Jan 2019|
|2x10||Series 10||Jan 2019|