After Owen was appointed park ranger, he literally became obsessed with it. They got a beautiful house located in the park, and now each member of the family is engaged in what can be done in these conditions. At the same time, no matter how innocuous their occupation may seem, they constantly fall into trouble, from which they can be reached only by joint efforts…
“Central Park ss 2”: release date, announcement
The continuation of the animated sitcom “Central Park” has not yet been officially announced. There is unconfirmed information that season 2 will appear in the summer of 2021. But if this is true, time will tell.
The format of the show is not quite ordinary, because every 5 minutes in the animated series, music played by the characters plays. It remains unclear whether the audience will want to see season 2 or prefer other cartoons…
Owen is a middle-aged man with a respectable paunch, a cute wife and two children. His wife, Paige, is obsessed with new gossip, scandals, intrigues and other incidents. After all, she is a journalist, and at the same time is very mediocre and everyone knows this. Only through her own perseverance is she still a journalist and is trying to become a yellow journalism star.
Their daughter, Molly, is a school student. She spends her free time with an album and a pencil, drawing amazing comics. The girl has real talent, but so far she does not see this. Her big passion is the boy who launches a kite. It was he who became the main character in the superhero comics of Molly.
Cole has more mundane hobbies. Once he found a dog in the park, heavily spattered with perfume. He decided not to tell anyone about her, so Cole found an abandoned barn and left the poor fellow there. But one rich lady, the owner of the same dog, invited the residents of the city to find her pet, lost in the central park. For a huge reward.
Cole’s sufferings knew no bounds. Until the last moment, he persuaded his father not to give the dog, and in fact it was clear that the dog did not want to return to the former owner at all. But they had to return the animal to the owner, even if it was not forever. At this time, Paige wanted to make a report about the dog. But when she found out about the participation of her son, she changed her mind.
But we forgot about the father of the family! While Cole was busy with the dog, Molly – with his beautiful boy, and Paige was in search of an excellent plot, Owen tried to keep his park, in which all the inhabitants of the city rummaged, trying to find the lost animal. Owen’s favorite flowers died because they were trodden down by people craving rewards for the little doggie.
As soon as the situation was resolved, the family gathered at the table to discuss the events of the past day. The good mood of each member of the family does not allow them to stay away from the grief of their neighbor. So they live. The family live interestingly every day, so that in the evening to share events in the evening and help each other with practical advice…
- Paige – mother of two children, wife of Owen; journalist, but so far without recognition; dreams of a decent job, but currently works in a second-rate newspaper; always ready to help; family puts above work – Kathryn Hahn.
- Owen – Paige’s husband; park manager; adores one of the varieties of flowers; even annually arranges a celebration in their honor; helps children if they have life difficulties; supports his wife when she is upset about her unstoppable career – Leslie Odom Jr.
- Cole – the son of Owen and Paige, the youngest child in the family; adores animals; he dreams of appropriating the doggie of a rich lady whom he found in the central park and with great effort gave back to the owner – Tituss Burgess.
- Molly – the daughter of Owen and Paige; already in her teens, interested in boys, but so far awfully shy of them; draws comics that are very successful; Molly focuses on superheroes – Kristen Bell.
- Bitsy Brandenham – the main villain of the animated series; the wealthy owner of a dog that was found by Cole; dreams of privatizing the central park; constantly jokes on her assistant Helen, who hates her – Stanley Tucci.
- The animated series is owned by Apple TV +. Thanks to the rich musical composition and impressive animation, the channel management decided to take control of the cartoon. Let’s see what demand their project will use.
- Stanley Tucci laughed for a long time when he was offered to voice the main villain. He thought that the producers were joking with him, offering such an unusual character to his voice. As a result, Bitsy, a little grumpy lady, was voiced very opportunely.
- Kristen Bell decided to spend all her fee from musical animated sitcom on charity. The work did not take her long. Moreover, now the actress is at the peak of popularity and she does not need additional funds.
- The first episode was watched live by more than 2 million people. By the end of the season, the number of viewers grew 2.5 times.
Central Park Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||summer of 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||summer of 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||summer of 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||summer of 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||summer of 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||summer of 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||summer of 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||summer of 2021|
|2x09||Series 9||summer of 2021|
|2x10||Series 10||summer of 2021|