In their search for a better life, Emily, Josh, their child Candice and numerous friends constantly get into everyday troubles. And although not every story is real, they are very similar to those that often happen to people in everyday life. A new animated comedy dedicated to the life of the middle social stratum is presented to the attention of the audience!
“Close Enough ss 2”: release date, announcement
It would seem that it is not difficult to draw a couple of frames for the animated series. But when you think about the fact that a person sees more than a thousand drawn pictures in a minute, you begin to understand why the release of some animated series has to wait so long. The sequel to the captivating cartoon “Close Enough” is scheduled for release no earlier than July 2021. Therefore, we should be patient to see new episodes.
In an attempt to find his place in life, Josh carefully thinks through every step. The same goes for Emily, who has had a difficult time lately. Unlike her loved ones, she cannot find an activity that will help her cope with stress. Others during this time have fun in virtual reality, where they have to climb stairs and avoid collisions.
And they have to face flying heads. As strange as it may sound, but the game is popular, like the ham, which recently completely disappeared from store shelves. While Emily is looking for a way to deal with her stress, Josh tries hard to figure out where to get the last good quality ham. As a result, he will be disappointed.
During this time, Emily resorts to different methods. At first, she gets better when she and her friend use illegal drugs. But when the moment comes to give them up, Emily only gets worse. Yoga, karate, fitness – the girl wanders in search, and she does not even suspect that her lover was captured by the terrible bandits.
As a result, Josh manages to get out of captivity, and at the same time save his friend and daughter. But Emily still cannot get out of a terrible psychological state. Only a coincidence of circumstances allows her to understand what her heart, wounded by resentment and sadness, really requires. Arriving home, she discovers loved ones who are suffering in a virtual game.
Going to help them, she realizes that it is this stupid children’s game that will give her the opportunity to get rid of bad thoughts forever and spend time with her loved ones. And what will happen next – you ask. And then it will only get more interesting, because the season 2 is ahead, in which Candace’s growing up will play an important role…
- Joshua “Josh” – the father of the family; he is easily provoked by his loved ones; worried at a time when a shortage of ham was announced in the city; rushed in search of the last piece of the delicacy, but in the end he could not stop the arbitrariness committed by the criminals; loves his daughter very much and spends a lot of time with her – J. G. Quintel.
- Emily – suffers from bouts of psychosis; she got a lot of sores due to stress, as a result of which she found her solace in the game, where you have to climb stairs, while dodging large human heads; loves Josh and is ready to spend time only with him – Gabrielle Walsh.
- Candice – the little daughter of Emily and Josh, who does not yet quite understand how funny people her parents are; once she found someone’s vibrator and, deciding that it was a microphone, she decided to perform her favorite song; possesses good athletic skills, which helps her overcome the most difficult obstacles – Jessica DiCicco.
- J. G. Quintel took on the responsibility of voicing the main character. He also acted as the chief director of the project. Thanks to this introduction to the project, Quintel did not lose sight of any detail and was able to correctly address important topics discussed in American society.
- There is a chance that season 2 will be the last. More and more often, information appears in different publications that the producers cannot divide the project among themselves and they constantly argue over opinions about the plot of the animated sitcom.
- For American residents, during the broadcast of the series, a game is launched in which the most attentive viewer receives prizes. As tasks, there may be a question about the color of the main character’s things, the count of a certain word, etc.
- Gabrielle Walsh is so carried away by the unusual dialect of her character that she often uses it on the set. From time to time J. G. Quintel jokes that if Gabrielle was born in the cartoon world, she would definitely have a character like Emily.
Close Enough Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||July 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||July 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||July 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||July 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||July 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||July 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||July 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||July 2021|