The events unfold 34 years after Daniel LaRusso defeated his rival Johnny Lawrence. The life of the loser is on the verge of death, because now he is a drunken drug addict who does not think of his life without a bottle in his hand. Burning day after day, Johnny decides to radically change his life, and then in his head begins to see a new plan.
When will “Cobra Kai Season 3” be released?
The next season of the sports drama “Cobra Kai” is scheduled for release in Spring 2020.
For those who remember the first film “The Karate Kid”, which appeared in 1984, there is no such thing as time. Similar series will always be popular, and when Will Smith takes over, then loyal fans of his work also join the show. The film “The Karate Kid” is a spin-off of the Cobra Kai TV series.
p.s. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the premiere of the new season is postponed to January 1, 2021.
In order to be able to get out of hell, which he protected himself, Johnny decides to open a martial arts school, similar to the one where the best years of his life were spent. He sets about creating the dojo “Cobra Kai”, which is famous for its cruel attitude towards students and its uncompromising philosophy. This idea literally stuck in Johnny’s head, because he himself still has not recovered after his shameful defeat.
The winner of that fight, Daniel LaRusso, has more humane views on life. After the death of his mentor Miyagi, whom Daniel worshiped and honored for his own father, the man decided to go into business and currently owns a whole network of car dealerships. In his family, his daughter Samantha is growing up, who has not the most simple relationship with her parent.
Upon learning that Johnny wants to reopen the school, Daniel decides to confront his plans. The fact is that for many years, LaRusso could not find peace and still hated Johnny for the bullying that he practiced while they were teenagers. A secret resentment lingered in LaRusso’s heart, and he cannot simply take and forget what Lawrence had previously done.
At this time, their children are at the forefront. Johnny’s son Robby is growing up, Daniel has his daughter Samantha, and Lawrence’s successful student Miguel still gets involved in everything. Adolescents are having difficult relationships that involve not only their peers, but also their parents, who still cannot resolve their ten-year differences.
The season 3 will once again show us the relationship of two long-standing enemies, but will focus more on adolescents who cannot find their place in life. Samantha is having problems with her father, and Lawrence is torn between family and new job. Now only time will be able to put everything in its place and show the audience how this story will end.
Actors and their roles
- Johnny Lawrence – suffers from alcoholism at the beginning of the series, but realizes his problem in time to get out of a drunken stupor and live a life for good reason, Johnny decides to open “Cobra Kai” school, where he can teach adolescents martial arts on the same principles, by which he had once studied, Johnny has a fierce hatred for Daniel LaRusso – William Zabka.
- Daniel LaRusso – a kind, successful and enterprising owner of the automotive business. After defeating Johnny, he still left a resentment in his soul, Daniel is a good family man, but his character has become more harsh over the years than he was in his teens, so his children sometimes have a hard time – Ralph Macchio.
- Samantha – the daughter of Daniel LaRusso, can not always find a common language with her father, because she has a hot temper and often succumbs to the outbursts of aggression – Mary Mouser.
- Each season of the series is extended even before the end of the previous season. It’s all about the rating, which gives creators the opportunity to continue shooting. Will Smith is an executive producer and is involved in all aspects of the production of the picture.
- Mary Mouser with the third attempt was able to pass the casting, because the directors believed that the girl did not fit the role because of the lack of similarity with her father. The persistence of the actress and her repeated visits to the casting convinced the directors of the seriousness of her intentions.
- In the film, released many years ago, and in the series, the leading roles went to the same actors. William Zabka and Ralph Macchio enthusiastically embraced the idea of continuing the popular karate film at that time, because in their career the roles of two enemies became the most successful.
- In the season 1 there were 10 episodes lasting 30 minutes. The creators promised that the number of episodes will increase in the following seasons, while the timing will remain the same. Too much of the script has accumulated and it needs to be embodied on the screen in order to convey the character of the characters.
Cobra Kai Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||January 1, 2021|
|3x02||Series 2||January 1, 2021|
|3x03||Series 3||January 1, 2021|
|3x04||Series 4||January 1, 2021|
|3x05||Series 5||January 1, 2021|
|3x06||Series 6||January 1, 2021|
|3x07||Series 7||January 1, 2021|
|3x08||Series 8||January 1, 2021|
|3x09||Series 9||January 1, 2021|
|3x10||Series 10||January 1, 2021|
Top 10 Movie Fight Scenes