Criminal: UK Season 3
The anthology series tells us how police detectives are forced to pull the truth out of people. Even if there is no evidence, no motive, or all the evidence points to the opposite. Those interrogated could well have been uncaught and be released, but when detectives get down to business, few have a chance to maintain the status of innocent…
“Criminal: UK ss 3”: release date, announcement
The continuation of the exciting TV show “Criminal: UK”, viewers will be able to see, according to tradition, in September, like the previous two seasons. But in 2021. The project management is confident that they will have time to complete work on new episodes by this time.
Leaving a huge share of the budget for royalties to eminent actors, the producers hit the mark – viewers and fans are happy to watch them play. How many seasons are waiting for us? Not yet known.
Each episode involves the same persons, with the exception of the interrogated. The TV series is set in the British police building, in the interrogation room. There is a real game of cat and mouse here, because neither the suspects nor the detectives want to leave the case unsolved. Some have to prove their innocence, while others have to challenge every word.
It takes a lot of effort to pay attention to various little things, but more often the detectives succeed. Anyone can become a suspect – a doctor once entered the interrogation room. His stepdaughter was found in the forest with a bag on her head. It took the detectives 24 hours to prove his guilt and sort out the sequence of the murder.
Victims of violence, rapists, soldiers participating in hostilities – they all become interrogated, and it is not always possible to prove their guilt quickly. The police have limited time to continue interviewing. And if this time expires, the suspect can again go to freedom, further continuing his atrocities.
Sometimes the minutes count, which become especially important if there is no direct evidence in the case. Circumstantial evidence is not a strong argument for the suspect to continue in custody. To do this, detectives have to resort to various tricks, up to replacing the interrogator.
There are also peculiar relationships between detectives, which sometimes interfere with their work. But experts try to keep everything under control when a potential criminal is sitting in front of them. What’s in store for Season 3? New stories that also excite every cell of our body…
Actors and their roles
- Natalie Hobbs – Manages the work of detectives; tries to arrange everything in such a way that the witness begins to speak; employees consider her a cruel and domineering woman, Natalie herself does not pay attention to what her colleagues say about her; Natalie is wayward and confident – Katherine Kelly.
- Paul Ottager – interrogation detective; able to make the interlocutor talk in a matter of minutes; knows how to obtain the necessary information in such a way that the interrogated could not guess their true meaning; Paul is in good standing with Hobbs, although he really dislikes her – Nicholas Pinnock.
- Dr. Edgar Fallon – a caring family man with rare fits of anger, accused of killing his own stepdaughter, who was found in the forest with a bag on her head and a slit throat; tried to escape justice, dumping all the blame on the coach, whom Fallon accused of having sex with his stepdaughter; was under interrogation in episode 1 of season 1 – David Tennant.
- Alex – a wealthy, influential businessman, concerned with his own reputation; is accused of sexual harassment by his co-worker, but he denies guilt; Alex participated in Interrogation in Episode 2 of Season 2 – Kit Harington.
- In addition to the show “Criminal: UK”, similar TV projects have been released not so long ago: “Criminal: France”, “Criminal: Spain” and “Criminal: Germany”. The plot of the TV series is different, but the goal is the same – to interview the suspects and, if necessary, prove their guilt.
- The first season of each of these series was filmed at Secuoya Studios, a Netflix production center. The second season of the show was filmed at Shepperton Studios in England. This location turned out to be convenient for the entire film crew, so it was decided to change the location of the interrogation room.
- Having invited David Tennant to the role of the killer-doctor, the producers did not fail – the actor not only set a crazy pace for the TV series, but also appeared in front of the audience in a familiar way. Everyone remembers his role as the madman Kilgrave in “Jessica Jones“, as well as the maddened Bartemius “Barty” Crouch Junior in the “Harry Potter” movie. Tennant is perfect for these kinds of roles.
- Kit Harington, known to us for his role as Jon Snow in “Game of Thrones“, on the contrary, has changed beyond recognition. Instead of the usual kind guy who is ready to help everyone, Harington reincarnated as a terrible rich man who cares only for his own profit.
Criminal: UK Season 3 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||September 2021|
|3x02||Series 2||September 2021|
|3x03||Series 3||September 2021|
|3x04||Series 4||September 2021|