Curfew Season 2
Fantastic TV series “Curfew” tells how people could learn to survive among the creatures infected with the virus. In the evening there comes a curfew, and only the most desperate representatives of humanity remain on the streets. No one can escape from the prevailing justice everywhere. But those who wish to participate in the evening races, play the most with fire – they are the main victims…
When will the series “Curfew Season 2” be released?
The next season of the fantastic multi-part action movie “Curfew” we expect to see in the spring of 2020 on Sky One and the Air Force, because one year is enough to create a season. Unfortunately, some sources claim that the project can be canceled, despite good reviews and ratings. We follow the news that we will publish on our website.
The series turned out so exciting that more than 5 million people watched the first season – this is a huge audience for such a picture. That is why the season 2 has every chance to repeat the success!
p.s. As of May 2020, “Curfew” has not been canceled. No renewal information for season 2 was found either.
People are actually being forced into hiding in their own homes. All live with the knowledge that sooner or later they will die. And not from senile torment, but at a young age, when you just start to live. All because of the unstoppable virus, the outbreak of which was detected in Scotland. To destroy the infected, you need only a shot at close range or fire.
Most people consider the curfew a necessary measure and try to stick to it. Between 7 pm and 7 am, people on the street can no longer return to their relatives. And everyone understands this. Only a group of people are given the chance to arrange street races, a victory in which is guaranteed to provide asylum. As a result, 25 teams begin to fight for life and freedom in the race, which at any time could turn into someone’s death.
Britain decided to protect itself from the deadly virus and imposed a curfew on the country. But some residents decided to confront officials and established rules. To win the race and pick up the “prize”, you only need to move from London to Edinburgh.
Such a racing marathon lasts a few days. If a driver loses control over his actions, loses the ability to drive a car, he is considered to be out of the game. Even before the start of the races, everyone prepared their cars, stocked up on weapons and other means to fight, strengthened weak elements.
There are a lot of desperate heroes and they all want to quickly get to Edinburgh without incident. Everyone has their own goals, but they all agree on one thing – everyone has the right to freedom. In season 2 there will be other characters, but the goal will remain the same – the struggle for a better life…
When Sky One announced the launch of a mini-series that would literally be a competitor to the famous Fast and Furious franchise, at first the audience was skeptical about this idea. In the end, not everyone can master the masterpiece, and certainly not the TV series with the budget several times smaller than the “Fast & Furious” movie. But after the release of the 8 episodes of the season 1, it became clear what the Sky One company had in mind.
Actors and their roles
The cast was chosen perfectly, the following celebrities were taken as project participants:
- Sean Bean
- Guz Khan
- Billy Zane
- Michael Biehn
- Adam Brody etc.
- The director of season 1 was appointed Colm McCarthy. Most likely in season 2, he will remain in its place. The best work of McCarthy is considered the series “Peaky Blinders“, where we are talking about the great London criminal family Shelby. Each of its participants, including women, was involved in dark crimes, and the middle brother Thomas was in charge of everything.
- Initially, a lot of actors were announced, and when the viewer starts to follow one of the heroes, then at the end of the series there is nothing left – the hero is either killed or he leaves the game. Those lucky enough to watch season 1 know that it’s better not to have attachments to characters while watching – this does not end well.
- The project’s scriptwriter is Matthew Read, an expert on exciting serials and flowery stories. Together with Colm McCarthy, he worked on the creation of “Peaky Blinders”. There he met Tom Hardy, who in the film played the vicious gang-leader. Then Matthew helped Tom Hardy work on the plot of the “Taboo” series, which has been successfully broadcast so far.
- Even for such a brutal TV series, girls and women were required who are not afraid to work in “harsh conditions.” Actors in the frame look dirty, untidy, because this requires the plot to create a suitable atmosphere. Andi Osho practically didn’t need make-up, as there’s still no trace of dirt on the skin of an African-American actress.
- Sean Bean is familiar to most people for the role of Ed Stark in the “Game of Thrones“. Even considering that after season 1 he was beheaded by his enemies – Sean is considered one of the most memorable actors in the series. He embodied the image of a real ruler, able to lead people, and a good friend – the keeper of secrets, who did not reveal the secret of the birth of Jon Snow.
Curfew Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|