Demon Lord, Retry! Season 2
The protagonist of the anime “Demon Lord, Retry!” falls into the world of the game, which he lived for the past 15 years. Now the ordinary guy has become the main character of the game. Some are waiting for him as a savior, others are afraid of appearing and will do everything to destroy. But for the Demon Lord, one thing is important – to find a way home…
Genre – fantasy, adventure.
The premiere of the season 1 took place on July 3, 2019.
The original name of the anime is “Mao-sama, Ritorai”.
When will the anime “Demon Lord, Retry! Season 2” be released?
At the moment, there is no information about whether work will continue on the anime “Demon Lord, Retry!” We have only a hint of the continuation of the series, which was clearly shown at the end of episode 12. Perhaps the project management will first look at the ratings and the number of views of the season 1, and then decide the issue of the second one. If fans of the Demon Lord story take the anime well, then the new episodes could theoretically be released closer to fall 2021.
15 years ago the game was created. It was the whole world for his creator Akira Ono. But once the existence of the game was supposed to end. It is at this moment that Akira finds himself in an unknown fantasy world, where the main characters come to life and he is her main character Hakuto Kunai.
Acquaintance with the little defenseless Aku helps Hakuto Kunai understand what is happening. Now he is not just the creator of his game, but the Demon Lord. Some were waiting for his coming as salvation, others as an enemy that must be destroyed.
During the conversation between Hakuto Kunai and Aku, a huge demon, Greol, suddenly appeared, who was easily destroyed by the Demon Lord. Greol’s revival was feared by all the locals, because they would again live in fear and now have to bring him a new sacrifice. The choice fell on the defenseless Aku, who the villagers did not like, insulted and stoned. But Greol’s anger and curse were truly terrible – because of him, around the village, the land turned into a desert, and the water was completely poisoned.
Aku told the Demon Lord about the Sacred Country, about the Holy Capital, the Shrine of Wishes, about the three saints who obey the Cherub… For the main character, now there is one goal – to find a way home, no matter how difficult it is. In the Shrine of Wishes, from where the journey began, Hakuto Kunai received a ring from the statue, the strength of which is still unknown. Now his path is directed to the Holy Capital. Aku is ready to go with him on a journey. Despite her young age, she can tell a lot to the Demon Lord. But the path will not be easy and safe – the hunt is announced. Three saints race to hasten to destroy the Demon Lord. But what is his fault?..
- Akira Ono/Hakuto Kunai – a young guy working in an online game management company; one day enters the world of the game as a character of the “Demon Lord” (Hakuto Kunai); Hakuto was an unpleasant person who loved to slander, but when meeting with young Aku, he proved himself a noble and reliable protector; due to the fact that he was the creator of the game, he knows all the tricks, functions and additional options that he constantly turns to for help.
- Aku – a village girl, in her village Aku doing the dirtiest work (taking out the garbage, collecting dirty laundry); after the revival of Greol, the village was supposed to offer him a sacrifice, they chose the defenseless and unhappy Aku; the fellow villagers believed that only the coming of the Savior could save them from Greol; Aku, calm and meek, becomes Hakuto Kunai’s companion on his journey.
- Luna Elegant – the youngest of the “three saints”, she is the first to find the Demon Lord and intends to destroy him, but she does not succeed.
- Killer Queen – the middle of the “three saints”, a girl of a rude character who is waiting for the appearance of a stronger opponent than herself; Killer Queen is rushing to meet the Demon Lord in order to kill him.
- Angel White – the eldest of the “three saints”, by the nature she is the most sensible among the three girls, constantly solves the problems that cause sisters.
- The light novel was first published in 2016 on the Shusetsuka ni Naro and Hameln websites.
- Manga was first published in the Web Comic Action online magazine of the Japanese publisher Futabasha in October 2017. The 5th volume was released in December 2019.
- The anime director was Hiroshi Kimura, who worked on projects such as “Sword Art Online“, “Naruto”, “Hamatora”, “Dance In The Vampire Bund” etc.
Demon Lord, Retry! Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|