Hinduism lives in a world populated by vampires. Few people know about the existence of bloodsuckers. Once Tsukasa was the victim of the attack of a powerful vampire, but for her life stood another half-man – Yuki Andzai. Despite the total lack of general preferences, young people feel an acute shortage of each other.
When will the anime “Devils Line Season 2” come out?
The love story of Yuki and Tsukasa – albeit hammered to holes, but so real that it forces the viewer to review each series. As of June 2020, the production of the new season of the anime “Devils Line” has not been officially announced.
Vampires live without a share of embarrassment in a simple human society. At first glance, they do not have significant differences, but the perverted thirst for blood sometimes makes them give out their essence. Yuki Andzai has long been a half-vampire.
For cover, he joined the ranks of the shadow police, which has long opened a hunt for an unknown devil living in Tokyo. Accidental acquaintance with Tsukasa makes him give out his true nature, but the girl does not fear the vampire part of Yuki.
It would seem that there is a basis for building relations. Only the animal instincts of Yuki sometimes break out and the guy stops taking possession of his body. He may well kill a man, walking on the occasion of emotions, and he does not want to harm a small, harmless schoolgirl Tsukase that is ready to hide from her.
Circumstances turn out to be stronger. Tsukasa and Yuki spend even more time together, getting to know each other. They gradually begin to approach each other. Yuki, led by his fears, is afraid of letting Tsukasa get even closer, but there is no more strength to resist. Can Yuki defeat his nature? What awaits him and Tsukasa ahead?
The actors of scoring
- Tsukasa Tyra – a schoolgirl who got into trouble and freed Yuki, during the first season begins to feel for Yuki increasingly deeper feelings that become reciprocal – Ishikawa Yu.
- Yuki Andzai is half a vampire, he tries not to stand out from human society, he is afraid of losing control of himself and harming Tsukase, he works in the police department, he deals with the disclosure of crimes committed by the devil – Matsuoka Yoshigutsu.
- Like most anime series, “Devils Line” was originally a manga, written by Rio Hanada and published in the spring of 2013 in a Japanese magazine. At the moment, 11 volumes have been published, followed by a continuation. The world is so filled with unusual stories that people are happy to take up the reading of everyday romance, which is so lacking at the present time.
- The author of the anime was Hanada Ryo. Her only work was the anime “Devils Line”, which is already a good start, because the picture enjoys frenzied popularity around the world.
- The prolonged translation of the first volume of the manga gave rise to a wave of discontent in the United States, as well as a huge number of amateurish pioneers. Three years after the release of the manga in Japan, the American version was released. By that time, most fans of this genre used the services of amateur translation. The following volumes were translated much faster.
- The director of the anime was Tokumoto Yoshinobu. In 2018 with his participation came another anime called “Comicist”.
- Each season consists of 12 episodes, the timing of the episode is 25 minutes.
Devils Line Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|
Can’t wait!! So excited!! I love this anime sooo much!
this was one of my first animes ever and it still kinda moves me. even if it sounds weird cause its not realistic at all. but all the emotion and the things that happen and the things they overcome. idk what im trying to say here exactly but its just an amazing anime and im waiting for the next season. cause i dont wanna mis it! so i hope to see it when the summer comes!
Its not here yet….Sad
I love this anime I went and read the manga too! Super excited for season 2 can’t wait!!! <3 \*-*/