Disenchantment Part 4
Princess Bean and her father, King Zog, sit on the throne of a kingdom called Dreamland. And if the father is still somehow puzzled by the future of his possessions, Bean is not even ready to marry the man introduced to her by her father. Instead, she drinks with local peasants at night and gambles. But one day the father decides to teach the prodigal child a lesson…
“Disenchantment ss 4”: release date, announcementThe first season of the animated series was split into 2 parts, which were released in August 2018 and September 2019. The second season was also split into 2 parts, the first of which was released in January 2021. The break between the parts lasts about one year, so we will expect the long-awaited continuation of the animated series “Disenchantment” in early 2022.
The sitcom creators knew exactly what effect they wanted to achieve from the audience, and now they have to whet the public interest in a short time.
Middle Ages. Princess Bean wakes up later than everyone else, because the night was difficult. She had fun and played various games with local farmers. The alcohol she had drunk made her feel painful in her head, but Bean knows that a large mug of beer in one gulp can fix this. King Zog is so tired of guiding his daughter on the true path that he no longer knows what kind of groom to find for her.
The father dreams that someday the unlucky daughter will change her mind, stop drinking and become the wife of the king of a neighboring kingdom. But Bean has her opinion on this. For many years she lived with her stepmother, who never loved her father. Queen Oona is an amphibian. To save her people from genocide, she had to agree to Zog’s proposal.
A chance acquaintance with Elfo and Luci marked the beginning of a new round in the girl’s life. Yes, Bean drinks as before, but now she doesn’t spend time in questionable pubs, but spends her life traveling. And it’s not just the company. Bean’s constant partying angered his father so much that he drove the negligent daughter out of the castle in the hope that she would come to her senses and return to his kingdom in confession.
Elfo was expelled from the land of the elves at the moment when his too close relationship with his fellow tribe became public. He has a goal – to know real human disappointment. As soon as he gets to the king’s castle, the court magician immediately decides to use Elfo’s blood in his experiments. But Bean helps his friend out of trouble and they leave the castle.
Bean’s second travel companion is Luci. The little demon constantly intrigues the girl, but soon proves his loyalty to her. A harmful nature helps him often get away with it, but negatively affects the company. So the girl travels in this strange society, blowing disappointment.
In season 3 (in the 4th part of the cartoon), Bean will remain in the same company. They try to escape from the underworld, but then fate divorces them. Will Bean prefer a quiet life or the return of friends?
The main characters of the animated sitcom
- Bean – Princess of Dreamland, daughter of Zog, drinker; often spends time with an elf who has escaped from his relatives and a strange creature who calls himself Luci; does not want to get married, although the fate of the princess lies precisely in this; due to differences of opinion, Bean has a difficult relationship with her father, Abbi Jacobson.
- Elfo – an elf expelled from his homeland for his relationship with an elf; secretly in love with Bean and constantly shy of his feelings, since she does not reciprocate – Nat Faxon.
- Luci – although he is a demon in nature, he has no interesting skills; climbs everywhere with his opinion, which usually becomes the reason that the trinity gets into trouble; looks like a cat that can talk to people – Eric Andre.
- King Zog – the ruler of Dreamland; after the death of Bean’s mother, he married Oona, who has peculiar habits; a son was born in this marriage; Zog is preoccupied with being overweight and tries to resort to any help to lose weight; insists on the marriage of his daughter and fights with all his might against her disagreement – John DiMaggio.
- The creator of animated sitcom is Matt Groening, who has given years to “The Simpsons” and “Futurama”. His work can be recognized by animation – no other cartoon company has a similar style. Rough Draft Studios, which has worked with Matt for many years, did not disappoint him here.
- On August 17, 2018, 10 episodes appeared on Netflix, which later became the first part of the 1st season. The second part was released on September 20, 2019, and was originally planned to be a sequel to the first season. On January 15, 2021, a new 10 episode was released, which became the third part, and they announced that at the end of the year it would be possible to see the third season. This will be the 4th part of the cartoon.
- In some episodes, there are references to “Futurama”. Viewers may notice that cartoons are linked by the sudden appearance of third-party characters or a neighboring cartoon. According to the creators, “Disenchantment” is a sequel to “Futurama”, but this is not about space adventures.
Disenchantment Part 4: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|4x01||Series 1||early 2022|
|4x02||Series 2||early 2022|
|4x03||Series 3||early 2022|
|4x04||Series 4||early 2022|
|4x05||Series 5||early 2022|
|4x06||Series 6||early 2022|
|4x07||Series 7||early 2022|
|4x08||Series 8||early 2022|
|4x09||Series 9||early 2022|
|4x10||Series 10||early 2022|