Drifters Season 2
At the dawn of the Sengoku era, countless battles took place. Samurai Toyohisa Shimazu fights against an enemy unit, led by Naomas Ii. The forces are unequal and Shimazu receives a heavy blow, which becomes the beginning of the end.
When will the anime “Drifters Season 2” be released?
There is no doubt that viewers will see the sequel to the anime series “Drifters”. But as of September 2020, the exact release date for the new season is unknown. Some sources claim that the premiere of new episodes will take place only in the fall season – in October 2021. Including due to the outbreak of coronavirus in the world, when all work was suspended and premieres were postponed.
The first season left many pleasant impressions in the hearts of the fans, so the creators decided to start releasing the second season, which was mentioned in the last episode of the anime.
Toyohisa receives a terrible enemy blow, after which he tries to leave the battle, but instead the guy is in a long corridor. There he meets a stranger with glasses, who introduced himself as Murakashi. He pushes Shimazu to the nearest door.
Having lost the last strength, the main character literally falls into it and wakes up elsewhere. It turns out that Toyohisa is in a parallel world, which is absolutely unknown to him. On these edges people go, about the existence of which he did not even guess.
The world is inhabited by hobbits, elves, and Toyohisa enjoys spending time here. Not having time to heal old wounds, Shimazu takes part in new battles. On this earth, there are many factions leading wars.
He joins one of them, whose members call themselves “Drifters”. The northern side of this world is inhabited by vile creatures that are under the control of the Ends. They attack civilians, who so like the protagonist. Now Shimazu participates in the confrontation of a new world for himself and tries to protect those who are dear to him.
Actors of scoring
- Toyohisa Shimadzu is a member of the Drifters society, tries to follow his principles, the best warrior among the Drifters, quick-tempered, but he never shows aggression to close people, but the enemies get the full – Yuiti Nakamura.
- Oda Ufu Nobunaga is an elderly tyrant, has oratorical skills, is able to quickly train his team, most often carries a gun, possesses sophisticated rigidity to violence, arson, in the world is known as the Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven – Naoya Uchida.
- Nasuno Yoichi is a fine archer, considers himself the most terrible child of all his 11 brothers, separating the fighting recalls cheerful children’s fights in the family circle, teaches elves shooting, is on the side of the Drifters – Mitsuki Saiga.
- The author of the original script is Kota Hirano. Under his leadership came manga and anime “Helsing”, which are still considered the most popular projects in the history of the creation of anime.
- Kanichi Suzuki acted in this film as a director. Together with Kota Hirano, they previously worked on the project “Helsing”, then Suzuki was engaged in directing the anime series “The Incredible Adventure of Joe Jo: Angel of Starlight”, “Magic Summer”, “Me and My Servant from the Secret Service” and “Indazuma 11: Only forward”.
- Anime was created based on the story of the manga with the same name. Based on the events of the book version, we can assume that the anime series will last at least 4 seasons. Given the ratings of the first part, the viewer will see the whole story.
- The fact that it is planned to release the 2nd season was officially announced as early as 2016. “Tokyo MX” and director Kenichi Suzuki talked about this in an interview. The age limit is 18+.
Drifters Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||October 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||October 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||October 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||October 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||October 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||October 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||October 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||October 2021|
|2x09||Series 9||October 2021|
|2x10||Series 10||October 2021|