Decade Donald Duck did not want to have anything to do with Uncle Scrooge, but the circumstances are stronger – Donald’s sister was kidnapped. Della has three children left – the tomboys of Billy, Willy and Dilly. They need to be watched, and Donald realizes that he will not find a better nanny for them than the mean, old Scrooge McDuck. The problem is that now Scrooge craves adventures with the guys!
“DuckTales ss 4”: release date, announcement
The premiere of the continuation of the exciting animated film “DuckTales” is scheduled for the summer of 2021.
The plot of each next season is not similar to the previous one, which makes the viewing even more fun.
After asking Scrooge to look after Billy, Willy and Dilly, Donald sets off in search of Della. At this time, Scrooge and his housekeeper, Mrs. Beakley is trying to get used to the noisy guys. Problems are created by her granddaughter Webby, who loves boyish games and can give odds to even the three mischievous Billy, Willy and Dilly.
After Scrooge stayed with his nephews for the whole day, his old heart thawed and his old thirst for adventure returned again. It was difficult for him to part with the guys. Then, combining their interests, they began to spend together even more time. Scrooge even picked up and was not so mean when it came to triplets.
In season 1, the plot was based on the desire of Scrooge and the guys to go looking for treasures. Thus, the children were interested in the journey, and McDuck was able to learn a lot for himself, including the finances, to which he was so eager. The result of the season was Scrooge’s invitation to live on the estate with him, Mrs. Beakley and their new girlfriend Webby.
In season 2, Scrooge competes with his foe Glomgold in making money. Having huge companies, they are trying to collect as much profit as possible. Just Dilly decides to start a business that will help him get rich, like Scrooge. The brothers do not support his aspirations, but they did not interfere with him in this.
Finally, there is Della, but no one knows that Donald is now captured by the inhabitants of the Moon. With great difficulty, the guys find out his whereabouts and rush to the rescue.
In season 3, a real war begins between the McDuck family and the secret organization F.O.W.L., which plans to remove all the McDucks from Earth. But Scrooge finds a magazine that conceals the secret of the location of treasures. And now F.O.W.L. trying to find them earlier than Scrooge and his nephews.
How will season 4 please us? Surely Webby will also be the company of Billy, Willy and Dilly, and Scrooge will remain an adventurer who will accompany this crazy company!
- Scrooge McDuck – an old miser who counts every penny; he loves his nephews and, although he is considered a greed, he is ready to give the last cent, only to be able to spend more time with the guys; likes to travel, is an adventurer and often becomes the epicenter of problems.
- Donald Duck – a relative of Scrooge, who for many years avoided communicating with him, but the situation forced him, because Donald had to leave his children with McDuck; Donald speaks in a special way, which makes him a memorable character; he leaves in search of his sister, and later he becomes a hostage.
- Webby – granddaughter of a housewife at McDuck Manor, Mrs. Beacles; Webby is stubborn, hardworking, kind, knows all the entrances and exits of the castle; likes to play with the boys.
- Billy (Huey) – Scrooge’s nephew; Della’s son, brother of Dilly and Willy.
- Dilly (Louie) – brother of Billy and Willy.
- Willy (Dewey) – brother of Dilly and Billy.
- New episodes of the animated series “DuckTales” – a restart of the project of 1987. Exactly 30 years have passed since the premiere of the first season. On August 12, 2017, a new reboot season was shown. Disney showed Halloween stories on October 31, even before the release of the TV show.
- Reboot (new series of the animated series) are not similar in plot to the original. The project has gorgeous ratings on the official websites. The Rotten Tomatoes website is based on reviews, all of which are positive. So the animated series “DuckTales” received 100% for freshness.
- In February 2015, it was first mentioned that DuckTales would restart soon. Then the creators scheduled work for two seasons at once, because they were confident of success. Disney bought the rights for both seasons and still new series can be seen there.
- The characters of the heroes remained the same. The visual picture has been slightly modified, as new technologies are currently being used for this.
DuckTales Season 4: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|4x01||Series 1||summer of 2021|
|4x02||Series 2||summer of 2021|
|4x03||Series 3||summer of 2021|
|4x04||Series 4||summer of 2021|
|4x05||Series 5||summer of 2021|
|4x06||Series 6||summer of 2021|
|4x07||Series 7||summer of 2021|
|4x08||Series 8||summer of 2021|
|4x09||Series 9||summer of 2021|
|4x10||Series 10||summer of 2021|