Duncanville Season 2
Duncan is an ordinary teenager who not so long ago turned 15 years old. He and 3 of his best friends study together at the same school and often joke on their own complexes. But everything changes when a guy enters the threshold of his own home, because here he is waiting for real adventures, as well as a strict mother, kind father and beloved sisters…
When will the animated series “Duncanville Season 2” be released?
The fact that season 2 will be, it became known almost immediately after the release of the first series. The exact date of the premiere has not yet been set, but critics suggest that the year is enough to create a quality season. Therefore, the continuation of the animated series “Duncanville” is expected to be released in February-March 2021.
Viewers are wondering if “Duncanville” can outperform the popular animated series “Disenchantment”, which tells of an alcoholic princess traveling in a strange company…
Duncan, like any teenager at the age of 15, has many complexes. Starting from the exterior and ending with self-esteem. In a dream, he is asked for an autograph at the cost of his own life, and Princess Diana, better known as “Wonder Woman”, offers him to lose his virginity. In life, everything is much sadder – the father simply presses on the guy, forcing him to go to learn how to drive.
Duncan himself did not dream of getting a car license and generally believed that he did not need to go anywhere in his own city. But as soon as Mia appears on the horizon, he loses his head. The girl is hinting that she would ride with him, and Duncan understands: a car license is the only thing he needs now. After all, a license will help him get the girl of his dreams!
While the guy’s head is full of thoughts about his lover, his father loses patience. As a result, a conflict arises between the men, and the mother decides to teach the guy how to ride a car. Having successfully mastered driving, Duncan is trying to get closer to Mia, but it only gets worse. Not listening to his mother, he becomes a participant in an accident in which her beloved oak tree suffers.
Mom takes offense at her son and persuades the whole family to teach him a lesson. Of course, everyone agrees, because matriarchy reigns in the family for a long time. The poor guy has to find a way to regain their love and trust. Ultimately, Duncan finds a way out. After receiving forgiveness, he realizes that there is no value for him more than his own family.
Each series is a small story about a large family where everyone cares about each other. But they do not always understand what value they represent for each other. What awaits Duncan and his family in season 2? Can a guy get close to Mia, who believes that she cannot belong to him? And what sacrifices will he have to make for his own family?
- Duncan – an ordinary young man who dreams of becoming popular around the world; he is in love with Mia, who does not reciprocate, but always keeps it to himself; loves the family, has good relationships with everyone except his older sister; Duncan is sociable, he has his own circle of friends whom he informs about all his actions – Amy Poehler.
- Mia – the girl Duncan is in love with; at the beginning of the series delivers newspapers and gives Duncan false hope for a love relationship; as a result, she admits that she does not want to enter into close relations, because she wants to feel like a free person, and not a bird in a cage – Rashida Jones.
- Annie – Duncan’s mom; loves him very much and understands this even when she is angry; with icy calmness she taught her son to drive a car, because she wanted him to take her drunk girlfriends from a book club around the city; Annie is the head of a family that even her husband is sometimes afraid of her; she works in the parking lot and is the opponent of cell phones in the hands of babies – Amy Poehler.
- The main director of the project is Frank Marino. Among his works are such popular animated series as “Disenchantment”, “Futurama”, “Harley Quinn“, “Drawn Together”. He also knows how to deliver ideas for screenwriters – some extravagant plot twists are Marino’s ideas.
- In 2020, the series did not receive high marks from the audience, but was able to become popular and overtake its competitors. The creators have high hopes for season 2, in which Duncan’s life will take a completely new turn and will keep the secret of the future animated series. Here, Frank Marino will show his brilliant directorial talent.
Duncanville Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||February 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||February 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||February 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||February 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||February 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||February 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||February 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||February 2021|