Elite Season 5
When Samuel García Domínguez and two of his classmates transferred from an ordinary school to an elite one, they thought that there was nothing worse. It was an ordeal to be among the dissolute rich, especially when they directed their accumulated anger towards newcomers. But do negative emotions have any other way out than to splash out?..
“Elite ss 5”: release date, announcement
The fact that fans will see the continuation of the acclaimed Spanish TV show “Elite”, and even two new seasons at once (4th and 5th), became known in January 2020. The TV show was so popular with viewers that the project began to extend several seasons in advance, receiving funding from Netflix. And this is a very good indicator!
Taking into account the fact that every year, starting in 2018, gives us a new season, then the time for the fifth is 2022. According to film critics, the premiere of new episodes will take place closer to the middle of the year.
Sam really wants to break out into the people. To do this, he deviates from the usual rules of his family, in which the mother steals from people, drinks alcohol, and the older brother does not shun low tricks just to show his exaggerated ego. Sam is one of the best students in his school – the guy knows what he wants from life.
One day the school is destroyed, and Sam is transferred to an institution where only rich people study. Together with the guy, two more of his classmates are transferred – the Palestinian girl Nadia and the merry fellow Christian. At first, the guys keep together aloof from everyone, periodically repelling attacks from indignant teenagers. But later they have to split up.
Christian gets more and more enemies, enters into relationships with a couple of classmates and makes an enemy in the person of the class leader. Nadia is worried about a deteriorated relationship with one of her classmates. But most of all, she is worried about the impossibility of wearing the hijab – the national headdress for Muslim women.
For 4 seasons, the guys have gone through a lot from their peers with a thick wallet. Christian became completely disabled, and Nadia had to go to study in New York with her ill-wisher. Samuel also remains the central character, and the desire of the audience forces the writers to come up with new storylines each time with the participation of his brother Nano.
After a strange relationship with Marina, whose death was the center of the plot of season 1, Samuel began dating Carla. At first, their relationship resembled a mutually beneficial union, but later it became clear that both desperately needed answers to their questions. During this time, the rest of the rich teenagers tried to get rid of their own problems. Did they succeed in everything?
Season 5 will put an end to Samuel and Nano’s tangled relationship, as the guys still have a lot of resentment against each other. Many new heroes will appear in the new season as some have left school and are now studying elsewhere. Sam will remain the main character, giving up part of the airtime to new students.
Actors and their roles
- Samuel – a guy from an ordinary family who accidentally ended up in an elite school for rich children; on bad terms with brother Nano; at the beginning of the TV series, he was in love with a girl Marina, who, as it turned out later, was HIV-infected, but their relationship did not work out, since Marina was killed by a classmate. – Itzan Escamilla.
- Nadia – a girl from Palestine; is constantly ridiculed because of its origin; dreams of becoming a United Nations ambassador and representing its interests; smart, calm, a good student, she has a wonderful memory, she is open and benevolent; for some time she was in love with Guzman, the class leader, then Nadia became an enemy for his girlfriend Lucrecia – Mina El Hammani.
- Carla – Samuel’s ex-girlfriend, who humbly accepts her own fate, because she completely trusts her parents; tried to hide her boyfriend Polo, who, in a fit of anger, killed Marina, for this Carla began to meet with Samuel, but later broke off the relationship, because she understood that they had no future – Ester Expósito.
- Lucrecia – star of the class, daughter of diplomats; convinced of her exclusivity; easily fools people; has an endless supply of sarcasm; constantly swears with Nadia; Lu persuaded her boyfriend to look after Nadia, but when a relationship arose between them, she became jealous of Guzman for the girl, but it was too late – Danna Paola.
- Danna Paola after the release of season 1 of the TV series “Elite” received several offers at once from the fashion houses of Spain and London. The girl rejected almost all proposals, since she devotes a lot of time to her singing career. Her videos and songs can be found on the Internet. Most of them are recorded in Mexican.
- The TV show is the most successful Spanish project in its genre. The only exception was the TV project “Money Heist” (La Casa de Papel), which is also popular, but tells about the robbery, which for some of the participants has become the goal of a lifetime. By the way, in both projects (“Money Heist” and “Elite”) you can find the same actors, for example, Jaime Lorente, Miguel Herrán, Maria Pedraza, etc.
- In real life, Mina El Hammani does not wear a hijab and rarely appears in public. Yes, she is a successful actress, but the girl prefers not to publicize her personal life.
Ester Expósito terminated the contract with the creators of the TV series “Elite” and it is still unknown how this will affect the season 5.
Elite Season 5: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|5x01||Series 1||mid 2022|
|5x02||Series 2||mid 2022|
|5x03||Series 3||mid 2022|
|5x04||Series 4||mid 2022|
|5x05||Series 5||mid 2022|
|5x06||Series 6||mid 2022|
|5x07||Series 7||mid 2022|
|5x08||Series 8||mid 2022|