The charming Emily still conquers Paris and tries to successfully cope with all the troubles. The girl is not ready to take off her rose-colored glasses, which means that the audience will see many more adventures in which the main character will strive for an ideal life! For God’s sake, if you are in Paris — enjoy it!
“Emily in Paris ss 3”: release date, announcement
The long-awaited sequel to the romantic comedy “Emily in Paris” is set to launch closer to December 2022. However, the information has not been officially confirmed. Also, unofficial sources say that the story of the cute American girl will not end in season 2.
Since childhood, Emily was in love with Paris, and her work in a marketing agency made her a “spiritual hostage” of this beautiful city. When the opportunity arose to go there for work, the girl did not miss it. Emily just packed her things and flew away to meet fate. The poor girl did not expect the events that awaited her there.
Upon arrival, Emily gets acquainted with a new place of life and soon learns that servants usually live in such apartments. The first working day meets her with various problems. It turns out that goodwill among the French is a thing that still needs to be earned. Colleagues calmly watch the newcomer.
Sylvie, the new boss of the main character, has her own plans for the girl, so communication begins with reproaches. But Emily is a fighter who cannot be forced to surrender after the first difficulty. Without expressing dissatisfaction, she silently endures the humiliation of the leader. Emily dreams that soon her boyfriend will be able to fly to her and everything will be fine.
But unforeseen difficulties happen and Emily is left alone — in an unfamiliar country, among unfriendly workmates. Moreover, the eminent fashion designer calls her keychain on her purse bad taste, which becomes a reason for the girl to leave his society. Emily will definitely not forgive him for such humiliation! But she still has to work with him!
Emily finds comfort on social media, limiting herself to the hashtag #EmilyinParis and writing posts with beautiful photos. In one of the first days, she met a charming man named Gabriel. But they are not destined to be together — the guy is dating her French friend, who values the relationship and is afraid of losing her lover.
Without getting hung up on feelings, Emily plunges deeper and deeper into work, gaining the respect of her colleagues and the obstinate boss. People around her see a big change in her that makes Emily look like the locals. But when the problems suddenly get their logical conclusion, a new streak begins in the girl’s life. What will it be: black or white?..
Actors and their roles
- Emily — an American who came to work in a foreign country; she could not find a common language with the team, because instead of endless gossip, Emily preferred to develop and work; cannot decide on her feelings that pull her towards Gabriel; Emily is determined to go up the career ladder — Lily Collins.
- Gabriel — Emily’s neighbor; for a long time he dreamed of opening his own restaurant, but the lack of finance did not allow him to fulfill his dream; met with Camille — Lucas Bravo.
- Sylvie — Emily’s boss, who can only smoke and sleep with married men; does not want to leave her position as much as to work; mistreated Emily throughout the 1st season, but later changes her mind and becomes sympathetic to the girl — Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu.
- Mindy — Emily’s best friend; worked as a nanny until she was fired; in China she took part in a popular program, after which she began to be ashamed of her own voice — Ashley Park.
- Lily Collins herself is a fan of romantic Paris, so the seasonal move to France during filming becomes a welcome vacation for her. In the evenings, the girl, along with her comrades from the film crew, dines in a cafe located under the windows of her apartment.
- Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu has not acted in films since 2006, as she preferred to work on TV. In 2018, she decided to try her hand at the series again, appearing at the casting of “Emily in Paris”. Thanks to her talent, the directors immediately noticed her, giving Philippine the role of the imperious boss of Emily.
- Filming for Season 2 started in May 2021 and lasted 3 months. The main locations were still chosen in beautiful France: Paris, Saint-Tropez, etc. The production process took place during the next wave of COVID-19 pandemic, which caused many problems. So, during the operation of the camera, the actors and members of the crowd took off their masks, and after the shot was taken, the masks were put on again.
Emily in Paris Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||December 2022|
|3x02||Series 2||December 2022|
|3x03||Series 3||December 2022|
|3x04||Series 4||December 2022|
|3x05||Series 5||December 2022|
|3x06||Series 6||December 2022|
|3x07||Series 7||December 2022|
|3x08||Series 8||December 2022|
|3x09||Series 9||December 2022|
|3x10||Series 10||December 2022|