Euphoria Season 2
The series tells about teenagers who need new emotions. For this, they are ready to go to great lengths – this is how alcohol, narcotic drugs, one-time sex and other dubious entertainment appear in their lives. But does every teenager want to spend his life in a drunken stupor, killing the heart and nerves of his own parents?
When will the series “Euphoria Season 2” be released?
The continuation of the American drama series “Euphoria” is scheduled to be shown at the end of 2020.
The time of the “Game of Thrones” is gone, and now it’s time to change the orientation of the audience, most of which are teenagers.
People are not alien to this kind of problem, because in real life parents are faced with drunkenness, disobedience of their own children. And the younger generation believes that they simply do not understand them.
p.s. A coronavirus pandemic can affect the duration of the production process, so the premiere of the new season can be postponed to a later time.
Rue learns in high school, but the number of problems in her life can already be envied. Like most of her contemporaries, Rue dreams of a non-existent love with a prince on a white horse and all that… The desire to be free from belief and the opinions of adults only add fuel to the fire. The girl does not decide to achieve the goal on her own – in view of the teenage stupidity, Rue only begins to hang out with bad company.
One day, a student of her class is killed right near the club, which becomes for many a point of no return. Even a year later, many classmates recall these events as the most terrible event that happened in their lives.
The interests of her friends are far from ideal, and half of her acquaintances are on drugs. Desperate to find his place in life and armed with non-existent problems, Rue tries the illicit drugs and very soon becomes addicted to drugs. Rue’s mother does not find a place for herself and in every way tries to help her daughter overcome this difficult time.
The remaining friends of Rue also suffer from addiction, but they can do nothing about it. It has long been known that not everyone can stop. So you have to try to emerge from this abyss of madness. But how to do that?
It seems Rue herself wants to run out of the vicious circle created by her. She starts going to meetings of anonymous drug addicts and even gets the first badge. But bad luck – she’s drawn to drugs! Even the efforts of a mother who is trying to make life easier for her drug addict daughter are in vain – she simply does not know how to behave with such a child, and she acts intuitively.
Asocial life, pernicious addictions, the first love, while not the same as the girl waited… All this pushes her into the abyss. But Rue turns out to be not a timid one – she again and again tries to get out of the problems, because she does not want to stop her life at a young age and lose what is waiting for her ahead. But can she do it?
Actors and their roles
- Rue Bennett – studying in high school; trying to establish a personal life; builds a relationship with a girl; fights drug addiction; trying to find his calling – Zendaya.
- Cassie Howard – a student of the same school as Rue; all students talk about her sexual adventures – Sydney Sweeney.
- Lexi Howard – younger sister of Cassie; Rue’s girlfriend -Maude Apatow.
- Fezco – one of Rue’s best friends; sells illicit drugs – Angus Cloud.
- Nate Jacobs – an aggressive schoolboy capable of wild actions; impatient and cruel; involved in sports – Jacob Elordi.
- Cal Jacobs – Nate’s dad, one of the most mysterious characters in the series; keeps many secrets from their relatives and worries that these secrets will be revealed – Eric Dane.
- Maddy Perez – Nate’s girlfriend who suffers more in this relationship than gets pleasure – Alexa Demie.
- Kat – concerned about her own sexuality; looking for yourself; Kat is smiling, friendly, able to build relationships – Barbie Ferreira.
- The scenario is based on an Israeli project with the same name. Since many viewers liked the foreign version, in America it was decided to make an adaptation that the whole world would see.
- The popular singer Zendaya, who had long dreamed of building a career in television, was invited to play the main character.
- Working with teenagers is not an easy task. And although in the frame the company doesn’t seem so different, on the set the actors were constantly divided into groups of 2-4 people. In this case, one company could sharply speak out against the second. For example, the relationship between Alexa Demie and Jacob Elordi in real life resembled a scandalous couple – scenes with them had to re-shoot dozens of times.
- Eric Dane has become a link for the younger generation. He communicated in the same way with all the guys, which cannot be said about the other adult actors. The age difference greatly affected the relations of the film crew, therefore professional conflicts often arose between the guys.
Euphoria Season 2: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||end of 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||end of 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||end of 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||end of 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||end of 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||end of 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||end of 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||end of 2020|