With difficulty earning a living, Kristen again finds herself at the crossroads of two roads. Work makes you step over yourself and give deceptive testimony in court. Being a mentally educated person, Kristen decides to quit this job. And immediately a new vacant place appears that can play a good role in the financial position of a woman…
When will the series “Evil Season 2” be released?
The fact that the director intends to start shooting again became known in October 2019. However, the filming process began only in November 2020 – the coronavirus shifted all work for some time. Therefore, the continuation of the fantastic show “Evil” will appear on TV no earlier than summer 2021.
In real life, there are still people who believe in paranormal phenomena – this helps the creators to constantly increase interest in the TV series.
p.s. The premiere of the TV show “Evil Season 2” is set for June 20, 2021.
Kristen has always dreamed of traveling. While still very young, she and her husband ascended to various peaks. Climbing was her passion, but soon the craving for tourism was replaced by a family life for the girl. In a short time, Kristen got four beautiful children, settled at home and began to look for a safer place to work.
The children gave Kristen everything except the opportunity to do what they love. As a result, I had to look for such a job in order to keep track of my daughters. While Kristen successfully coped with her task, her husband decided not to burden himself with household chores, and with the permission of his wife continued to climb new heights. At the same time, he regularly sent money to his family.
While Kristen left from one job to another, there were changes in her perception of the outside world. She witnessed how a man possessed by the devil easily killed seven people, including a small child. Initially, the woman did not believe her eyes, but very soon the picture began to clear up, and Kristen had to come to terms with the existence of the paranormal.
A local church worker named David comes to her. He asks Kristen to help in the investigation of the case, which she was engaged in at the last place of work. The woman agrees, and then in a short time makes sure that the devils exist. Now she is waiting for a life full of dangers, as well as anxiety for her own family.
In the pursuit of incorporeal creatures, Kristen will have to learn to recognize them in any person, in time to identify the ill-wisher and draw a fine line between madness and obsession. David demands that Kristen adapt to a new role, and a woman is sorely needed money. Otherwise, the house and all property from her will be taken away for non-payment of taxes.
Each next episode is a real fight against evil. And not always this evil has a specific look. Sometimes they may turn out to be a completely normal person, but in the end even he will reveal his essence. What can Kristen do with her new colleagues when it comes to real demons? Can she find a way to resist them?
Actors and their roles
- Kristen – the mother of four beautiful children, her husband works as a mountain climber, accompanying tourists to Mount Everest, but there is still not enough money, so a woman has to accept a job offer for the Catholic Church; possessing a rich imagination, she soon becomes convinced of the existence of demons and begins to believe in exorcism – Katja Herbers.
- David – was invited to work in the Catholic Church to deal with people obsessed with demons; after David was convinced of the purity of Kristen’s intentions, he decided to give her a job in his ranks so that she could determine which person was insane and which one was actually obsessed – Mike Colter.
- Ben – works with David and Kristen; He doesn’t like to talk a lot, is not a sociable person, and doesn’t even try to pretend that he is pleased with a strange society; He does not believe in demons and exorcism, but his salary is quite satisfactory – Aasif Mandvi.
- All members of the crew are atheists. None of them believe in the existence of God, the devil and other entities, but everyone is happy to play fun of each other during the work process. Aasif Mandvi especially often surprises Katja Herbers with her extravagant jokes about exorcism.
- Mike Colter came to the project immediately after the closing of the series “Luke Cage“, where he played the main role. And the point was not that the series showed low ratings, just the Marvel film company decided to close all the superhero series.
- Many popular publications wrote that between Colter and Herbers there was a romantic relationship for a short time. The actors themselves deny such rumors, since both have a loved one outside the project. During the filming of the first season, not a single new pair was created.
- It is known that the season 2 will be shot immediately after the first one is ready. Therefore, there is a likelihood that the season 2 will be much faster than the target date.
- Critics compare the series “Evil” with the project “The X-Files“, where until the end it was never clear who exactly is behind all the atrocities.
Evil Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||June 20, 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||June 27, 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||July 4, 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||July 11, 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||July 18, 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||July 25, 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||August 1, 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||August 8, 2021|
|2x09||Series 9||August 15, 2021|
|2x10||Series 10||August 22, 2021|