Fate: The Winx Saga Season 2
Bloom arrives at the magic school from the human world. Here she meets her future classmates and tries in every possible way to forget what she left at home. But the events of past days do not allow her to study calmly – she constantly recalls how she almost killed her own mother. And at this time, terrible things happen outside the school…
“Fate: The Winx Saga ss 2”: release date, announcementThe long-awaited sequel to the fantasy project “Fate: The Winx Saga”, according to some sources, will soon appear on the screens, but Netflix does not provide exact dates. We can only assume that a new season will be released in January 2022. We are looking forward to official announcements.
While Bloom is unable to cope with personal problems, the lives of other guys are alternately told. The arrogant Stella is very kind, although no one would say so at first glance. Terra is complex about being overweight, however, the girl easily parries any statements from her classmates on this matter. Outwardly, she seems calm and cheerful, but in reality she suffers a lot.
Musa almost always wears headphones. Feeling other people’s emotions at a distance, she gets exhausted too quickly, and therefore tries to rest more often. Aisha loves to swim and does it twice a day. And all because she controls the power of water and feels the desire to be more often close to her beloved element. This helps her not to lose her knack. There are hundreds, thousands of people like them… The guys arrived at the magic school to learn how to control their fantastic powers.
Living with her parents, Bloom always argued with her mother. And once she got so angry that she set fire to her parents’ bedroom. The father was able to remain unharmed, and the mother’s body is still covered with burns. They don’t know that this is the handiwork of their daughter, and that Bloom has such abilities.
The feeling of guilt is so great that the girl takes the ring from Stella and goes to the forbidden territory. From there, she can travel to her world through a portal that opens with a ring. After looking at his parents from the side and seeing his mother’s scars again, Bloom decides to go back to school. But on the way, she is grabbed by a burnt man, about whom there are legends in the school.
The girl is rescued by the school principal, who arrives at the most opportune moment. Now no one can escape from the enemies of this world – Burned Ones. They deal with special cruelty with people who came to their territory. It’s scary to even touch them, because everyone can get infected. They have not been seen for 16 years, since the day Bloom was born…
Actors and their roles
- Bloom – the fire fairy, the strongest of the students, the leader of the Winx; due to a quarrel with her mother, she caused a fire, then the girl found out that she had this gift; learns to control the element, but sometimes she does not succeed – Abigail Cowen.
- Terra – a fairy of nature; able to manage plants; all her relatives are somehow connected with plants, and her father works in the school greenhouse; overweight, which sometimes gives her inconvenience; is friends with Musa; in love with a classmate – Eliot Salt.
- Aisha – a water fairy who loves to swim; kind, fixated on studies, pedantic, always ready to help; once Bloom almost burned her, but thanks to her skill, Aisha was able to cope with the fire with her gift – Precious Mustapha.
- Sky – Stella’s ex-boyfriend, courting Bloom; smart, charming and eye-catching – Danny Griffin.
- Stella – Fairy of the Shining Sun, her mother is the Queen of the Moon; owns the light; wayward; not indifferent to Bloom, whom she disliked at first sight; tries to ruin her stay at school, but in the end Stella suffers from guilt; outwardly she seems arrogant, but in reality she has many complexes – Hannah van der Westhuysen.
- Muse – prefers solitude, because this is the only way her abilities are disabled; empath; lives with Terra, whose depression she constantly feels; headphones help her to abstract from other people’s emotions – Elisha Applebaum.
- The TV show “Fate: The Winx Saga” is based on the cartoon “Winx Club” of the same name, created by Italian director Iginio Straffi in 2004. The new version was released especially for mature fans of fairies who are watching with interest the adventures and relationships of their favorite characters.
- Abigail Cowen is 22 years old and raised on fairies. Her red hair color was perfect for the character. As a child, Cowen was a fan of Bloom and could not even imagine that she would ever be lucky to play her in a movie. Upon learning about the casting, Abigail hastened to submit her candidacy. The answer was received only after 2 months.
- Prior to filming, Precious Mustapha took personal lessons from a coach. The girl wanted to look good in the frame and … learn to swim! Yes, the artist did not know how to stay on the water at all, although this did not bother the casting director. Externally, Mustapha suited the role of Aisha perfectly.
Fate: The Winx Saga Season 2 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||January 2022|
|2x02||Series 2||January 2022|
|2x03||Series 3||January 2022|
|2x04||Series 4||January 2022|
|2x05||Series 5||January 2022|
|2x06||Series 6||January 2022|