After a tragedy at the Peters’ house, their daughter Bloom is sent to a magical school. She is determined to master magic, but the girl is constantly faced with impossible tasks. Getting to know classmates makes it clear who Bloom wants to be friends with. Together they will have to face evil spirits that no one else could overcome…
“Fate: The Winx Saga ss 3”: release date, announcement
Despite the rather average ratings of the released seasons, the creators of the fantasy TV show “Fate: The Winx Saga” are hinting at its continuation. There is no information on the exact release date of the new episodes yet, but most likely, the premiere will take place no earlier than autumn 2023. We continue to follow the news.
Upon arrival, Bloom meets Stella. She behaves arrogantly, but it soon becomes clear that this is how she adapts to new living conditions. In fact, Stella is distinguished by a special kindness, which she shares with people dear to her. Each new day gives the girls vivid impressions, especially when other magical fairies arrive.
Positive Terra easily takes ridicule about her excess weight. Why should she pay attention to those whose opinion does not play any role for her? Many admire Terra’s courage, but few know that when no one sees her, she gives way to tears. In adolescence, other people’s reproaches are hard to come by, especially when you yourself understand your shortcomings.
Only Musa, who subtly feels other people’s emotions, is known about Terra’s feelings. To protect her from unnecessary emotionality, Musa always wears headphones. This helps her turn off other people’s thoughts and focus on her own. Aisha is able to cope with the elements of water and devotes all her free time to the pool — this is the girl’s favorite place.
Bloom’s parents had no idea where exactly their daughter was studying. In their opinion, she is just a teenager with no fantastic skills. Previously, Bloom often argued with her mother, and once accidentally set fire to her room. From that day on, the mother’s arms have huge scars covering the woman’s thin arms. She still does not know that the fire is the work of Bloom.
One day, the girl decides to spy on her parents, who do not know about the magical world. With the help of a magic ring, Bloom travels to the world where her parents live. But when she sees her mother’s hands, she decides to go back. So much the girl is afraid of hurting her again. At this point, Bloom meets its first serious enemy — Burned Ones. They haven’t appeared since the day Bloom was born, but now they’re here again…
Season 2 introduces a new regime that all students must accept. Farah Dowling is gone, as is the Burned Ones. Saul Silva has been declared a traitor and is serving his sentence in prison. And Bloom and her team meet a new girl — Flora. Who will join the ranks of the fairies in the 3rd season and when will Farah finally be found?..
Actors and their roles
- Bloom — owns the element of fire and is the cause of the Burned Ones; leads the Winx fairies; afraid to tell her mother the truth about who she is — Abigail Cowen.
- Musa — empath; worries about Terra, whose negative emotions kept Musa out of the room; kind, smart — Elisha Applebaum.
- Terra — a friend of Musa, although sometimes there are disagreements between them; has feelings for a classmate; governs nature, like all her relatives; in the season 2 introduces her friends to Flora — Eliot Salt.
- Aisha — copes with the elements of water; Aisha is the only one who can suppress Bloom, since her water is able to put out the fire; not indifferent to water activities, study, is a real nerd and knows everything in the world — Precious Mustapha.
- Sky — a charming classmate who likes Bloom a lot; previously met with Stella, who did not accept the current choice of her ex-boyfriend — Danny Griffin.
- The TV show is filmed in County Wicklow, in the east of Ireland.
- Brian Young, former screenwriter of the cult vampire saga “The Vampire Diaries”, took over as showrunner for the project. The idea to translate everyone’s favorite cartoon into a more adult TV series was given to him by Iginio Straffi, the creator of the world of fairies.
- Given the popularity of the TV show, which captures more than 70 million viewers worldwide, Netflix decided to release personalized playlists of each fairy — they are already available for download on Spotify. The playlists include songs from artists such as Grimes, Kesha, Dua Lipa, alt-J, Tame Impala, M83.
- At the moment, the picture has been translated into 76 languages, which is an excellent indicator. Most viewers are fans of the series of the same name, released in 2004. Now they have already grown up and fit into the 16+ category assigned to the TV show.
Fate: The Winx Saga Season 3 - release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|