Finally, viewers of the spectacular “FBI” show waited for a spin-off, which will tell about individual cases in the work of special agents. Intricate murders, dummies, multi-million dollar narcotics traffics… All this has already appeared on the screens! Now it remains only to guess how the FBI agents will be able to solve these complicated crimes…
“FBI: Most Wanted ss 2”: release date, announcement
The continuation of the criminal show “FBI: Most Wanted” is scheduled for release in the spring of 2021. The extension of the project officially became known in May 2020.
In the 18th episode of season 2 of the “FBI” series, the main characters have already been shown – the episode became a pilot for the “FBI: Most Wanted” TV show.
Jess LaCroix has seen a lot in this life. And the matter concerns not only working days. Life did not spoil Jess and was always ready to present unpleasant surprises, including tragic ones. Now he is the leader of the group that deals with the most dangerous criminals. Only those whom he can fully trust work next to him.
One of these people is Kenny Crosby – his old friend who has repeatedly helped Jess to stay in the ranks. LaCroix also repeatedly took the side of Crosby, although he was sometimes wrong. Often Kenny suffers from the effects of his own outbursts of anger and can not cope with emotions. Then Jess comes to the rescue, able to calm a friend.
The goals of LaCroix can be different people. This is, for example, a desperate mother whose only child was sentenced to 20 years. In a fit of rage, a woman began to wander around America and kill everyone who refused to help her or tried to offend her. This is also a real killer who asks agents to pull the trigger.
Once they had to detain a man who profited from the sale of drugs. Crediting funds to the account of his daughter, he dreamed once of killing his wife, leaving his accomplices and hiding. At this time, his daughter was living on her last money and had no idea that her father was holding an impressive bank account in her name. However, he did not plan to share with his daughter.
Season 2 will help LaCroix look even deeper into itself and build relationships with his daughter. The death of his wife was not easy for him, but he understands that he needs to live on and not stop in the past. Crosby will leave anger problems in the background, and the rest of the FBI group members will become closer to the audience because their life stories will be told.
Actors and their roles
- Jess LaCroix – head of the special department for catching the most dangerous criminals; he knows human psychology well; negotiates; can persuade a person to do something useful for the investigation; never uses this skill when communicating with loved ones; one brings up a daughter; still experiencing the death of his wife – Julian McMahon.
- Kenny Crosby – subordinate to Jess; works for a long time; physically prepared, friendly, but loses control when adrenaline enters the bloodstream; suffers from uncontrolled outbursts of anger, but tries his best to suppress these emotions; Kenny is grateful to LaCroix for not turning his back on him at the right time and giving him the opportunity to work together – Kellan Lutz.
- Julian McMahon is not a frequent guest in TV shows and movies. His last striking role was Christian Troy from the “Nip / Tuck” TV show. By the nature, LaCroix and Troy are two opposites, but Julian looks great in any look. Fans of the “Charmed” series remember him as Balthazar, the demon who fell in love with a witch.
- Kellan Lutz appeared in “The Twilight Saga”, while in all parts. He got the role of Emmett – the strongest vampire from the Cullen family. Now Lutz is in his best physical condition, which helped him to gain his place in the show “FBI: Most Wanted” with brilliance, as well as extend the contract for the 2nd season.
- At the beginning of filming, it was decided that all special agents would be white. But fearing outbreaks of protection from the African American population, the producers invited several dark-skinned heroes to the project. So no one can blame the show for racism and indulging the standard image of heroes. And the cast replenished with professionals in their field.
- Each episode is watched live by more than 7 million viewers, and this does not include those who watch only the replay. Such success was expected even before the release of the picture, since there are many actors in it who are the favorites of the public. Just to see their idol, fans join the viewing. And a fascinating story does its job.
- It is known that after season 2 the producers will decide whether the show will continue for the third one. Most likely, the break between the 2nd and 3rd seasons will last more than one year. Since the negotiations will be not only at the level of the crew of the project, but also with the channel on which the broadcast takes place.
FBI: Most Wanted Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||spring 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||spring 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||spring 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||spring 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||spring 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||spring 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||spring 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||spring 2021|
|2x09||Series 9||spring 2021|
|2x10||Series 10||spring 2021|