Due to false accusations, Aaron Wallace was unable to be released. But he had the opportunity to free some prisoners from captivity and give them a chance for a new life outside the walls of the prison cell. What was the reason for taking the side of the law, which very recently deprived Aaron of the chance for a free life?
“For Life ss 3”: release date, announcementThe long-awaited sequel to the show “For Life” will not be shown to viewers on ABC until November 2021, since filming began only in early 2021. It’s all the fault of the pandemic, which intervened in all plans.
Season 2’s rating is slightly lower than the first one, but the creators are not discouraged. Screenwriter Hank Steinberg ignores any questions about the future plot, but promises viewers such turns of events that they have not seen before.
Plunging into the abyss of despair after the verdict was passed, Aaron decided not to tempt fate and left his wife, asking her to build her life further, but without him. Marie fought against his desire for a long time, but in the end she realized that his words made sense. As for their daughter, she, under no pretext, did not want to treat her stepfather well. Jasmine loved her father and did not care about his position.
Marie, although she started a new relationship, still did not leave Aaron. The woman often helped him when he needed to get some information that could not be found in prison. She came on dates, brought their daughter and did not hide from her current boyfriend that she still has feelings for her husband. At this time, Aaron himself decided to act.
He began reading legal literature, in which practical cases of the release of already convicted people were described in detail. In prison, Aaron meets a man who absolutely could not be guilty, and decides to represent his interests in court. With the help of Marie, he finds evidence that his client did not commit a crime. This creates a sensation on an urban scale.
Aaron has a slim chance of shortening his term of 20 years while learning a new profession. Safiya, the warden of the prison, is a great help, but it is not easy for her. Safiya’s wife is running for mayor’s office, and the woman herself dreams that Aaron will show the current mayor what he can do. Wallace does not get along with a high-ranking official and is ready to put pressure on his pain points in every possible way.
A serious struggle unfolds, in which Marie and Jasmine, the dearest people for Wallace, become involuntary witnesses. No matter how much Aaron wishes them happiness in his personal life, his relatives do not want to leave him and in every possible way rush to help him. But will they be able to cope with the influx of problems that the mayor and his entourage will soon present to them?
Actors and their roles
- Aaron Wallace – a former successful club owner, now convicted of a crime he did not commit; teaches legal literature, represents the interests of prisoners in court; wishes his wife to find her destiny and not wait for his return – Nicholas Pinnock.
- Jasmine – Aaron’s only child; at an early age she became pregnant with her boyfriend and is now afraid of her father’s anger, because this will further ruin his reputation, but Jasmine is afraid in vain, because Wallace will accept her regardless of the date of birth of his grandson – Tyla Harris.
- Marie – lives with Aaron’s friend, but has feelings for her ex-husband; tries to help him in everything, while it does not matter whether Aaron accepts help or not; knows how to get her way; worried about the fact that Jasmine speaks extremely negatively about her stepfather, who traded his best friend for his wife, Joe Bryant.
- Safiya – the new chief of the prison; believes that there should be a more loyal attitude towards prisoners, therefore, accepts from Wallace valuable information about the local guards, sometimes badly treating the jailers; Aaron’s hobbies play into her hands and she does her best to satisfy his curiosity in exchange for information about the guards – Indira Varma.
- Each season is watched by about 2 million viewers every episode, which is considered an excellent indicator. The first season appeared on the screens on February 11, 2020, and at the same time a sequel was ordered, which was released only after the end of the pandemic – November 18, 2020.
- Joy Bryant suggested changing her heroine’s hairstyle, but director Russell Lee Fine did not accept this idea, explaining that the actress’s appearance completely coincides with his vision of how Marie should look. Bryant had to agree, and she had no particular desire to change her image as part of the filming.
- Nicholas Pinnock is a very introverted person, which immediately distinguishes him from other colleagues. And although he was polite to everyone and kept himself perfectly in the frame, for the film crew he remained a mystery. Everyone was friendly, but Nicholas preferred to keep apart from the rest.
For Life Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||November 2021|
|3x02||Series 2||November 2021|
|3x03||Series 3||November 2021|
|3x04||Series 4||November 2021|
|3x05||Series 5||November 2021|
|3x06||Series 6||November 2021|
|3x07||Series 7||November 2021|
|3x08||Series 8||November 2021|
|3x09||Series 9||November 2021|
|3x10||Series 10||November 2021|