Game of Thrones: The Long Night Season 1
The fantasy series “Game of Thrones“, which lasted 8 seasons, found its continuation in a new picture. The series “Games of Thrones: The Long Night” will tell about the secrets of Westeros, lift the veil of Russian secrets, which affected the appearance of the White Walkers, indicate the beginning of the legends laid by the first Starks, and reveal the true essence of the East.
When will the “Game of Thrones: The Long Night Season 1” series be released?
The fascinating fantasy picture “Game of Thrones: The Long Night” will appear only in 2020. But do not despair, because the saga fans will have time to refresh the events of the 8 seasons of the series “Game of Thrones”.
HBO channel will broadcast and first launch only a pilot episode. More recently, new actors were announced, who will become actors of the series, but first things first…
The picture takes place 8,000 years before the events described in the series “Game of Thrones.” As with the original series, even the smallest details of the plot do not surface. But it is not difficult to guess whose stories will form the basis of “The Long Night”.
The events will affect Azor Ahai, about which Melisandre so often spoke. At first, the seer believed in the purpose of Stannis Baratheon, who, in her opinion, was the direct reincarnation of her precious master. But later she decided that it was Jon Snow who played an important role in her prophecy, since some stages of Jon’s life coincide with Melisandre’s expectations.
Great hopes were invested in the victory of Snow over the White Walkers, because he has a Lightbringer – the legendary weapon that can defeat enemies. And as if the spectators of the “Game of Thrones” did not hope for the victory of the great bastard, the reincarnation of Azor Ahai did not happen. This gives a chance to reflect on the fact that Ahai will be shown to viewers in 2020.
“The Long Night” will let us know where the legend associated with Azor originates. People of Westeros often talk about a man who was able to destroy the army of the White Walkers. At the same time, no one knows who this mysterious person was and whether it can be linked with Ahai. As we remember, it was Azor who became the man who generated the darkness that touched the kingdoms.
One of the legends will be the tale about the birth of the Lightbringer. Another interesting fact will be the murder of Nissa Nissa, which is also an unfinished story in the story “The Game of Thrones”. How accurate can a legend be that has been passed on by word of mouth for 8,000 years?
“The Long Night” will tell us stories related to a large number of characters. You can not call someone defined the main character. But it is already known that there are people who have played a crucial role in the formation of the White Walkers and they will not go unnoticed.
George Martin told the main news that Khaleesi fans didn’t like – there will be no dragons on the TV series “The Long Night”, as the House Targaryen did not exist at that time. According to the scriptwriter, most of the plot will be directed to Westeros, where there is no place for the Iron Throne.
Actors and their roles
In early 2019, information appeared about the actors playing in the series:
- Naomi Watts will be in the role of an aristocratic lady, hiding dark secrets;
- Josh Whitehouse;
- Georgie Henley;
- Ivanno Jeremiah;
- Naomi Akki;
- Toby Regbo;
- Sheila Atim;
- Alex Sharp;
- Jamie Campbell Bower;
- Miranda Richardson.
After this message, it was decided not to disclose the names of the other participants, since the fans already know too much about the upcoming project.
- The series “Game of Thrones: The Long Night” is just one of four planned prequels that HBO has ordered for further development. The remaining projects are still at the stage of writing the script and will be released a little later.
- As for Naomi Watts, the actress reluctantly took part in the project, and all directors had to persuade her to persuade her. The actress thinks the picture is too bloodthirsty, so she says that she has never watched “Game of Thrones”. So, the “The Long Night” team managed to convince the actress, but only after Naomi read the script of her character.
- Unfortunately for George Martin fans, the screenwriter was unable to take an active part in the project. Now Jane Goldman has been announced as the main screenwriter, with whom Martin has to consult on all the essays. Even the name of the series has not yet been agreed, since the HBO channel has left the right to choose.
- There is information that characters from the “Game of Thrones” will appear in “The Long Night”, but it is not known who exactly will remain a participant in the project. Given that the picture has the possibility of reincarnation, it is not surprising that some heroes will be able to fulfill the roles of their ancient copies.
Game of Thrones: The Long Night Season 1 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|