How will the new tenants react to the fact that real ghosts live in the house they inherited? Of course, they will want to get rid of a fantastic home as soon as possible! But Sam and Jay are not like that — they are enthusiastic about the upcoming renovation. And only a coincidence of circumstances allows them to look at the situation from the angle of the ghosts themselves. But they also have feelings!
“Ghosts ss 3”: release date, announcement
The rating of the season 2 of the comedy TV show “Ghosts” is firmly based on around 7.8 points. Thanks to a successful start, we can count on the continuation of the series, which, according to film critics, can take place as early as the fall of 2023. There is currently no official release date for the new episodes. We continue to follow the news.
Sam dreamed of a hotel for many years, and Jay just wanted to get rich and live beautifully. But since they were constantly short of money, the couple’s dreams remained dreams. Years passed, the guys learned to always find compromises and rarely found a reason to quarrel. But one fine day, news arrives of an inheritance left for Sam by a little-known relative.
From the lips of a notary, everything sounded very majestic, but in fact Sam received an old mansion that needs repair. Jay immediately decided to sell the property, but then, for the first time in a long time, Sam protested. She decided to invest in repairs and make a real hotel that would bring good profits. She failed to convince Jay, and another scandal led to the fact that Sam injured her head by hitting the stairs.
Frustrated by this, Jay decided to give in to his beloved. He mortgaged the common property and decided to give Sam a gift in the form of his consent to the renovation. But now the girl herself had already lost her former mood — all over the house she began to see ghosts who were against making a hotel out of their abode. But how now to tell Jay about this and are the ghosts the result of her imagination?
Sam sees firsthand how a man in a Viking costume walks around the house, and later learns that his name is Thorfinn. A woman named Hetty criticizes the couple for all their misdeeds and also tells Sam about her plight in this house. But this is not the worst, because in addition to home ghosts, she also encounters others! They walk around hospitals, ride in taxis, walk the streets… And Sam is no longer able to understand where is a living person and where is only his appearance.
But the deed is done: the property is mortgaged and now there is no turning back. They have to put up with the presence of unwanted guests. Hetty shares the details of her relationship with her husband and asks Sam to remove his portrait from the wall. Thorfinn can make the light blink, as he died from a lightning strike. There are other ghosts as well. For example, Isaac died many years ago of dysentery. Any mention of this he perceives extremely badly. But few will hide the fetid smell that spreads around the one who passed through his body…
Since the season 2 taught the couple to be more loyal to their unusual tenants, then from the 3rd season one can already expect problems from the outside. Will the living and the dead be able to join forces if they are already struggling to find common ground?
Actors and their roles
- Sam — an adventurer who has been following Jay for a long time; wanted to make a hotel out of a house left to her; after an injury, Sam begins to see the dead, magically imprisoned in the house; was able to prove to Jay that she was not crazy when the ghosts in the basement showed him how to use home technical equipment — Rose McIver.
- Hetty — owned a house in which she remained as a ghost; hates a portrait of her ex-husband, which she notifies the new owner — Rebecca Wisocky.
- Trevor — a former diplomat who died without panties; tells colleagues in misfortune about his adventures during his lifetime and a luxurious life; has the ability to move objects, but not always successfully — Asher Grodman.
- Alberta — a ghost; has the talent to sing jazz songs, so much so that it is heard by the living; convinced that one of a dozen enemies is guilty of her death, but in reality, Alberta died from overweight, which led to heart failure — Danielle Pinnock.
- The season 1, released on CBS in 2021, became the most watched premiere of the year. Among the current TV projects of the channel, “Ghosts” is second only to the TV show “Young Sheldon”, which has been broadcast since 2017 and has already been renewed for a new season 7 times.
- In 2019, the British were the first to create a TV project with the same name. Then the sitcom was broadcast on BBC One, and later on HBO Max and Britbox. On September 23, 2022, the season 4 was released.
- Rose McIver is known for her roles in the TV series “iZombie“, “Once Upon a Time“, “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” and “Legend of the Seeker”.
- Initially, only a pilot episode was created. A year later, the American TV show creators announced that they were planning to launch a full season. The high ratings of the released seasons mean that “Ghosts” is unlikely to end anytime soon.
Ghosts Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||autumn 2023|
|3x02||Series 2||autumn 2023|
|3x03||Series 3||autumn 2023|
|3x04||Series 4||autumn 2023|
|3x05||Series 5||autumn 2023|
|3x06||Series 6||autumn 2023|
|3x07||Series 7||autumn 2023|
|3x08||Series 8||autumn 2023|
|3x09||Series 9||autumn 2023|
|3x10||Series 10||autumn 2023|