God Friended Me Season 3
Miles Finer has long questioned the existence of God. And this is despite the fact that his own father gave more than 25 years to the ministry of the church. An old injury inflicted on a guy at the age of 8 still makes itself felt – his mother, cured of cancer, died in a car accident. But now someone is joking with Miles, adding to him with the nickname “God”.
When will the series “God Friended Me Season 3” be released?
The sequel to the fantastic comedy serial “God Friended Me” will no longer appear on our TV screens. Despite claims from some sources that new episodes are scheduled for release in September 2020, the project’s management has officially announced its closure.
As a little boy, Miles constantly came to church service and with great zeal took part in it. But at one point a disaster struck his house. Mom got sick. The diagnosis was terrible – doctors said she had cancer. The family struggled with the disease for a long time and on the day when they managed to completely heal the mother, she died in a car accident on the way home from the hospital.
Now Miles does not tolerate any mention of God and is ready to enter into the most fierce discussion about faith. Even his relationship with his father was undermined, as Miles refused to attend church and acknowledge the existence of the one who, in his opinion, took his mother. Only after years, his sister and circumstances forced him to come to his father.
Once, God added to Miles’ friends. Considering this a joke, the guy rejected the application, but the subscriber was so persistent that Miles soon had to accept the offer. One of the friends God proposed was Cara Bloom. It turns out that the guys had a common acquaintance, which they both knew for a long time.
More than 18 years ago, a woman left her home and went to New York, where she found work as a nurse. Where she comes from, she has left her little daughter Cara. And Miles is familiar with her, because during treatment, the woman was a nurse with his mother. There were many such coincidences with the unknown God deciding his fate, and the guy decided to figure out who was behind it.
Cara decided to help him with God, because it was Miles who helped her restore her relationship with her mother. Now they are together looking for the unknown. But the closer the guys find themselves in a solution, the more it begins to seem to them that God really exists. And what is really hidden behind the mask of the Internet user?
The audience will have an exciting new adventure that will put everything in its place. It is known in advance that there will still be unsolved secrets that viewers can see only in the fourth season.
Actors and their roles
- Miles Finer – radio reports in which he openly declares the absence of God; is in good relations with his sister and in bad relations with his father; for some time he doubts his faith and only the Internet is able to convince him of this; often turns to his friend Rakesh for help – Brandon Micheal Hall.
- Cara Bloom – a journalist, when she met Miles was in a creative crisis, because she found a mother whom she had not seen for more than 18 years; thanks to the boyfriend, she became friends with the woman and her new daughter; Kara is kind, responsive, goes in for sports and is always ready to help her friends – Violett Beane.
- Rakesh – an Indian, periodically goes on dates that his mother arranges for him; does not meet with girls from America, as the mother tries to choose a bride of the same nationality for him; Rakesh spends a lot of time playing computer games, and is also an excellent hacker – Suraj Sharma.
- The clouds and landscapes, which were God’s screensavers, were already mounted in the final process. Only some places were photographed specifically for the series.
- Violett Beane is 8 years older than his character. The difference between Suraj Sharma and his hero is 10 years. The remaining characters practically do not differ in age from the actors. Miles and Brandon Micheal Hall is almost the same age – Brandon is six months older.
- During the filming of season 2, Violett Beane had health problems, so the filming process took much longer. Often the girl had headaches, twice Violett called an ambulance. Tired of this, the director appointed a break during which the girl was able to resolve her condition.
- Both seasons came out with mediocre ratings. In fact, the project again had problems with the selection of new actors, and Violett Beane was recovering from the disease.
God Friended Me Season 3: Release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|