Golden Kamuy season 3
The 12-episode anime series “Golden Kamuy” is a direct sequel to the main series, filmed on the same manga in 2014 by author Satoru Noda. The film tells about the adventures of the main character Sugimoto after the Russian-Japanese war of 1904-1905 …
Genre – history, action, seynen, drama.
Rating series – R17.
Number of seasons – 2.
The release date of the 1st season is April 9, 2018.
The release date of the 2nd season is October 8, 2018.
When will the “Golden Kamuy Season 3” anime be released?
The first season of anime received very good reviews from critics and viewers. In this regard, the creators immediately launched the 2nd season. To the delight of fans, you can report that the director of the series Hitoshi Namba does not plan to close it. According to some sources, new episodes of the season 3 can be expected by the fall of 2020.
After the Russo-Japanese War, the former warrior of the Japanese imperial army, Saichi Sugimoto, is sent to Japan’s coldest island, Hokkaido. According to the rumors and assumptions of Sugimoto himself, it is in this territory that the treasures of the Ainu people are lost.
The gold rush is in full swing, and before Sugimoto the question arises: how to get to the gold deposits first and unharmed? After all, only great wealth will allow him to accomplish a good deed: to cure the wife of a comrade who died in the midst of a Russian-Japanese battle …
- Saichi Sugimoto – the main protagonist of anime and manga. A veteran of the Russian-Japanese war, a strong and fearless warrior who is called the “Immortal” for his will to live and win. This name made him really famous. Despite the complex and cold-blooded nature, he is a very responsible person, not without empathy and sincere feeling towards his close people.
- Asirpa is a young Ainu girl, Sugimoto’s companion. I decided to keep him company in search of treasure after Saichi was saved from the bear. The personality of the little girl is gradually revealed next to Sugimoto: from unemotional, detached and relentless to more open and trusting, as a child should be. Its main goal is to find the killer of his father, who was the victim of gold miners.
- In 2016, the manga, for which the Golden Kamuy anime was filmed, won the Manga Taisho Award and won second place in the popular rating Kono Manga ga Sugoi!
- Anime and manga seriously illuminate and reveal the culture of the Ainu tribe – the oldest population of the Japanese islands. Author Satoru Noda has independently collected all information about the Ainu for a long time. And in the manga talks about the life and culture of this rare nationality.
- The anime director is Hitoshi Namba, who worked on such popular projects as The Steel Alchemist, Gothic, and Eureka 7.
Golden Kamuy season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||autumn 2020|
|3x02||Series 2||autumn 2020|
|3x03||Series 3||autumn 2020|
|3x04||Series 4||autumn 2020|
|3x05||Series 5||autumn 2020|
|3x06||Series 6||autumn 2020|
|3x07||Series 7||autumn 2020|
|3x08||Series 8||autumn 2020|
|3x09||Series 9||autumn 2020|
|3x10||Series 10||autumn 2020|