Harley Quinn Season 2
For many years, being a puppet in the hands of the Joker, Harley Quinn was convinced of her loyalty, and also that her lover treats her the same way. But is reality so good-natured? Indeed, for the year Harley was in prison, the Joker never came to help her get out. What will our heroine decide to do now? Maybe she will leave the Joker?
When will the sequel to “Harley Quinn Season 2” be released?
The sequel to the multi-part action movie “Harley Quinn” will appear in November 2020. The bloody war that unfolded between Harley and the Joker was able to put in the second place Batman himself.
The animated series has a serious age limit. Persons under the age of 18 will not be able to enjoy viewing the project, since a more cruel picture is difficult to find even today.
Former professional psychotherapist Harleen Quinzel after a collision with the Joker turns into a supervillain Harley Quinn. Together with her creator, the girl does such things that a person with a healthy psyche will never think about – she needs to kill, kill and kill again. And it’s better to do it in more cruel and sophisticated ways.
But years go by, and the Joker is still hiding behind it in conflicts with Batman. That would have been the case with Harley if she had not once gone to jail, where Poison Ivy was serving her sentence. After a long time, Harley manages to get out of captivity on her own, but the Joker turns the situation around so that Harley again feels his sick love for her.
Then Poison Ivy enters the case, which in every possible way makes Harley understand that Joker does not need her at all. As a result, friends begin to understand each other, and Harley decides to break off relations with the Joker. Being not ready for such a turn of events, the Joker decides to kill his ex-girlfriend – after all, it is worthless to leave someone who considers himself a criminal genius of Gotham.
But Harley is serious. She easily changes her clown outfit to sexier clothes, gets a bat instead of a hammer – and in this uniform she beats the whole the Joker team, leaving only him alive. Realizing his own importance, Harley decides to become the most important villain of the city. But Batman and the Joker stand in her way, not ready to accept defeat.
To be a woman in the underworld means to be always ready, but Harley is ready for any changes. Why not when a friend like Poison Ivy is next to you? Can Batman once again put Quinn behind bars and at what point does the Joker admit his final defeat? What awaits Harley and Poison Ivy in the season 2, when their enemies gain strength?
- Harley Quinn – a former psychiatrist who treated the Joker, succumbed to his manipulations and became herself as crazy as he was; even in the guise of a madwoman, she is well versed in the psychology of people; Harley Quinn is friends with Poison Ivy; dreams of crowding the Joker on the podium of criminals; often immersed in his inner world – Kaley Cuoco.
- Joker – a former guy and creator of Harley, who became one of her main enemies for her after he decided to kill her in order to save Batman; The Joker is insane, never thinks about the well-being of other people – Alan Tudyk.
- Poison Ivy – Harley’s friend, was serving her term in jail for supervillains with her; for a long time, Poison Ivy tried to drive into her friend’s head the idea that the Joker was simply using her, in the end she was able to separate the couple – Lake Bell.
- Batman – the main virtue of Gotham; never kills criminals, he constantly passes them to the authorities, and then catches again; Batman preys on the Joker, Harley and other bandits – Diedrich Bader.
- The series was developed by DC for DC Universe. In the 1st season of 10 episodes lasting 22 minutes. The creators decided in this way to understand the audience – will the audience be interested in the 2nd season. As a result, the idea was a success, and now the producers are preparing for the next season.
- Harley’s voice belongs to the world famous Kaley Cuoco, who has been the main character of the series “The Big Bang Theory” for over 10 years.
- Move Batman to the background – one of the creators’ ideas. Too little time is devoted to antiheroes, and yet their fate is no less interesting. For example, the Joker inherited a similar character thanks to a series of setbacks that broke him. But Harley herself decided to break under the yoke of circumstances, since she is much better off living in such an image.
- The heroine Harley Quinn first appeared in the television version in 1992, after which her character was periodically played by different women. In the movie “Suicide Squad” it was Margot Robbie, the prototype of which was created cartoony Harley.
Harley Quinn Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||November 2020|
|2x02||Series 2||November 2020|
|2x03||Series 3||November 2020|
|2x04||Series 4||November 2020|
|2x05||Series 5||November 2020|
|2x06||Series 6||November 2020|
|2x07||Series 7||November 2020|
|2x08||Series 8||November 2020|
|2x09||Series 9||November 2020|
|2x10||Series 10||November 2020|