As one of the most dangerous criminals in Gotham, Harley Quinn is trying to prove to herself and her former lover Joker that she is capable of being called a supervillain. Throwing vulgar jokes at Batman, who prioritizes human lives, Harley makes his own deadly reprisals against those who are not sweet to her heart.
The premiere of the season 1 was held on November 29, 2019.
The premiere of the season 2 – April 3, 2020.
“Harley Quinn ss 3”: release date, announcement
Season 3 became known in September 2020, but the work itself began a little later – in February 2021. With this in mind, it can be assumed that the sequel to the horror animated series “Harley Quinn” will appear on TV screens no earlier than early 2022.
The show is intended for an adult audience, so lovers of animated action can safely start watching.
Harlin Quinzel successfully conducted a psychotherapeutic practice until a crazy Joker met on her way. As a prison psychotherapist, Harlin became his lead doctor. But in the end, he drove the girl crazy, and then completely turned her into a crazy monster. True, she became a monster only inside – outside Harlin became like a Joker in a woman’s robe.
After the reincarnation, they began to call her Harley Quinn, and the Joker did sing her praises and swore love. Only in reality, everything looked different. The Joker used Harley in the most difficult situations as a consumable. The girl was intoxicated by her love for the Joker, and for many years she did not notice his indifference. Even if the people around told her about it.
Each time, encountering Batman, the Joker makes Harley fight, and she always lost. Another fight ended with the imprisonment of Harley in prison. There she met a girl nicknamed Poison Ivy. She tried to prove to Harley that the Joker did not really love her. But to do this is useless – Quinn is convinced of the opposite.
A series of events makes Harley convinced of the honesty of Poison Ivy. No matter how painful it was to admit, but she was right – the Joker is ready to sacrifice even Harley’s life for his own purposes. Realizing the terrible truth, Harley destroys the Joker institution, in which he orders his thugs to kill the naughty girl.
The Joker understands that he underestimated the girl, because she successfully began to pursue her own hooligan career. And she was even able to defeat Batman, whom the Joker could not overcome. But can Harley let go of her relationship with the Joker, or will she want to continue this furious flash of deadly passion again?
It is still unknown whether Poison Ivy will be in season 3, because the girls have different goals. But it will definitely be Batman, Harley and her strange “lover”. Quinn will prove his strength again, but will she defeat Batman again?
- Harley Quinn – a crazy-looking assassin; loves unusual ways of taking life; spent some time with the Joker, who made her what she is from an ordinary psychotherapist; now trying to rehabilitate and become isolated from him.
- Poison Ivy – helped Harley accept reality; she was in prison with Quinn; Poison Ivy can convince and set people against each other.
- Batman – a positive hero, exposed in the animated series as negative; he doesn’t kill criminals, preferring to be tried by local authorities, so he endlessly catches the Joker, Harley and others.
- Joker – made Harley insane; when choosing to kill Batman or her, the Joker chose to leave his main enemy alive, this was the reason for the conflict between him and the girl; the Joker is crazy and constantly kills people.
- The slogan of the series is the phrase “Gotham Meet the Queen!” Because Harley is serious about becoming the queen of the underworld. At the same time, not giving way to anyone, even men who believe that she overestimates her abilities.
- The show was directed by Bill Wray, a screenwriter for the Woody Woodpecker children’s animated series about a woodpecker who constantly finds himself in ridiculous situations and skillfully twists out of them. Bill Wray has few projects, but all of them are very famous around the world.
- On November 28, 2019, the world premiere of the animated series “Harley Quinn” took place. Each series lasts no more than 30 minutes, which is the standard time for such projects.
- One of the screenwriters was the popular Dean Lorey. His most popular project is the comedy film “Major Payne.” Replicas of the comedic Major Payne are still used by people across America.
Harley Quinn Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||early 2022|
|3x02||Series 2||early 2022|
|3x03||Series 3||early 2022|
|3x04||Series 4||early 2022|
|3x05||Series 5||early 2022|
|3x06||Series 6||early 2022|
|3x07||Series 7||early 2022|
|3x08||Series 8||early 2022|
|3x09||Series 9||early 2022|
|3x10||Series 10||early 2022|