Hataraku Saibou/Cells at Work! Season 2
The anime series “Cells at Work! Season 2” is a continuation of the first season, which is a screen version of the 2015 manga of the same name, the author Akane Shimizu. The main theme of the picture is the fight of cells with harmful microorganisms and diseases. So simple and understandable medical topics have never been given…
Genre – Senen, action, adventure.
Permitted for viewing from 13 years.
The number of seasons is 1.
Number of episodes – 13.
When will the anime “Cells at work season 2” come out?
At the moment, the creators do not begin work on the anime “Cells at Work Season 2” despite the availability of material. And the completion of the most interesting project is also not announced.
The launch of the sequel depends on the popularity of the series: the more active the anime and manga fans are, the more likely it is to start working on the second season.
The plot is the work of the human body. Every cell throughout life, day after day, performs its specific function, which helps a person to stay healthy and vigorous. Sometimes enemies invade the body – viruses, infections, but they can also be ruled by special cells.
Cells take an anthropomorphic form, so that viewers can get acquainted not only with each type of cell individually, but also understand how they interact with each other.
How does the daily struggle for health occur? And at what cost is it given? Watch and learn …
- Leukocyte U-1146 / Neutrophil – a character who can be considered a protagonist. A special cell that helps destroy viruses, microbes. Despite the fact that he seems to be cold-blooded and merciless, he is a rather soft being in his soul.
- Erythrocyte AE-3803 – the main character along with the Leukocyte. Its task is to saturate the body with oxygen and carbon dioxide, spreading them throughout the body.
- T-killer is a special kind of leukocyte. The main task – to destroy any suspicious material that enters the body. Hot-tempered, often in a bad mood, especially when he sees white blood cells along with red cells.
- Platelet is a cell that is responsible for the regeneration of the body after injuries and illnesses. It is depicted in the form of a child, because it has a relatively small size in relation to the size of other cells.
- Memory cell is a cell whose main task is to memorize information about ailments suffered by a person.
- The manga, on which the anime was shot, ranked seventh out of twenty in the Kono manga ga sugoi! Rating for men in 2016.
- One of the British journalists in 2016 considered the original source manga of one of the best works in the genre of “comics” for the year.
Cells at Work! Season 2 release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||unknown yet|
|2x02||Series 2||unknown yet|
|2x03||Series 3||unknown yet|
|2x04||Series 4||unknown yet|
|2x05||Series 5||unknown yet|
|2x06||Series 6||unknown yet|
|2x07||Series 7||unknown yet|
|2x08||Series 8||unknown yet|
|2x09||Series 9||unknown yet|
|2x10||Series 10||unknown yet|