In the southeastern state of Georgia, wrestling fans follow the relationship of two brothers. Ace and Jack Spade skillfully increase the interest of the public. Even when meeting with fans in public places, they don’t show their true nature. But the more money starts to appear in their promotion, the more tense relations become in the family circle…
“Heels ss 3”: release date, announcement
Little is known about the sequel to the sports drama “Heels”, which according to unofficial sources is slated for a fall 2023 release. Stephen Amell and Alexander Ludwig will reprise their roles, but season 3’s storyline remains unknown to this day.
The Spade family has long been associated with the blood sport by the locals. Their father also entered the ring, and now both sons continue his work. Jack is happily married, but lately Staci has been asking her husband more and more not to make unreasonable spending, as the money is running out. Jack’s son goes to all his father’s matches, but his idol is Ace, his uncle.
According to the plot, the greatest match in the history of the state is ahead, because the brothers will meet in the ring to find out who is stronger. For the sake of quality and better conditions for the audience, Jack spends the last of his savings on expensive equipment, deciding to hide it from his wife. But a few days before the match, Staci realizes that Jack has invested everything in the business.
Fans know Jack as an unsociable, angry, intimidating person who can rush into a fight at anyone. Children on the streets run away when they see his pickup truck. But Ace is the exact opposite of his brother. Many have heard of his rudeness and constant desire to own several women at once. Ace is considered the favorite of the public, and Jack has long begun to lose his position.
Real relationships between guys are very complicated. After their father bequeathed the business to Jack, things went downhill. The parent committed suicide, and the promotion passed into the hands of the son. Ace still harbors a grudge in which he sincerely does not understand why he did not get the power. In spirit, he is weaker than Jack, but he does not fully realize this.
A visiting owner of a larger promotion offered Ace to leave Georgia with him and make big money. But he decided to stay. Ace lived with thoughts that soon, according to a pre-written plot, he would have to defeat Jack. But the brother, without consulting with anyone, decided to change the course of the battle and brought Ace to tears right in the ring.
The fans were in complete shock, but this was just the tip of the iceberg, both in the history of wrestling and in life. Ace thinks that he hates his brother, because it is Ace who is destined to achieve great heights, but is it so? The end of season 1 forced them to reconcile for the sake of a common goal — the revival of the wrestling league. But in the season 2, the confrontation continued and even cast a shadow of shame on their family. What will Season 3 tell us about?
Actors and their roles
- Jack — in his native land he is known as an evil wrestler, endowed with great strength; won victories for several years; adores his wife and son, for whom he will do anything; in the family circle, Jack is a completely different person, incapable of showing anger; changes the plot of the fight with his brother to achieve personal goals — Stephen Amell.
- Ace — allows himself petty theft and considers himself worthy of being able to behave as he wants; disrespectful to people; his character on stage differs little from reality; Ace is vain, prefers to change girls often and does not allow anyone to take a place in his heart — Alexander Ludwig.
- Crystal — Ace’s charming young girlfriend; spends a lot of time in battles; tries to help her beloved with everything she can; understands that he does not deserve someone like her, but does not stop at difficulties — Kelli Berglund.
- Critics from Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic gave the two seasons a high score, citing the general consensus that they would like to see a continuation of this story. Ratings are on average kept at around 8 points.
- Michael Waldron, whose popularity has skyrocketed in recent years, was chosen as showrunner and writer for the TV show “Heels”. It’s all because of the animated series for adults called “Rick and Morty“. Waldron is currently working on the production of the season 2 of the TV show “Loki“, which will be released in the summer of 2023.
- Production centers Paramount Television and LBI Entertainment are producing the project.
- The season 1 was released on August 15, 2021. The broadcast is handled by the Starz channel, which ordered a TV show back in 2018. Due to the coronavirus, filming for Season 1 was delayed twice, but eventually ended successfully at the end of 2020.
Heels Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|