The little brave girl Hilde Lisko dreamed of growing up and becoming a real journalist. She helped her journalist father investigate crimes. But unfortunately, he lost his job and the whole family had to move to another city, to her father’s homeland. As it turned out, here a young detective will be able to find something for everyone to enjoy and even entertain her father…
When will the sequel to “Home Before Dark Season 2” be released?
The continuation of the detective show “Home Before Dark” is scheduled for release on June 11, 2021. However, the situation in the United States associated with the outbreak of coronavirus may postpone the premiere of new episodes for some period.
The name of the picture is a frequent phrase of Hilde’s father, who scolds his daughter for always returning home late.
Many years ago, Matthew Lisko left his hometown, where he once rode a bicycle as a boy and spent time with friends. In Brooklyn, he married the charming Bridget, he had 3 wonderful daughters, and the career of a journalist in a popular local newspaper took off. But the great craving for truth destroyed him. He had to leave work and start to save money – there was not enough money.
While his father was still a journalist, Hilde watched him closely. As a result, she exceeded even her father by her detective skills, but she clearly did not have enough life experience in her young 9 years. When parents started talking about moving to Matthew’s old house, Hilde realized that her father had problems with work and finances.
Nobody wanted to leave a large metropolis in a provincial town, but there was no choice. Hilde immediately ran into an unpleasant story, and her father did not support the girl – after leaving work, he promised his wife to finish with journalism. But Bridget decided not to give people a reason to deprive Hilde of a dream. Everyone who did not like her daughter’s hobbies, Bridget confidently rejected.
At first, Hilde was perceived in the new school as an upstart. But later she made friends and even those who initially opposed, softened their positions. Her older sister, Izzy, was one of the first to take the side of Hilde, even if they didn’t get along at home. The younger Lisko gained even more self-confidence and began to investigate the murder.
The other day, a girl met a woman who used to know her father. This woman’s brother disappeared when Matthew was still a child. Investigating this long-standing crime, Hilde stumbles upon a video recording of this kidnapping. They kidnap in the eyes of her father… At the same time, they threw off a woman from the window. Well, how to miss such a plot?!..
Actors and their roles
- Hilde Lisko – a 9-year-old journalist, releases her own newspaper, entitled “The Magic Hour Chronicle”; constantly creeps out of business, investigates murders, abductions; once even her father Matthew became a suspect; thinks better than her parents think; understands the true reason for moving from Brooklyn – Brooklynn Prince.
- Matthew Lisko – father of Hilde, a former journalist; he worked for a long time in a well-known publication, but was fired because he did not want to follow the lead of his superiors; financial problems prompted him to move with his family to his father’s house in order to reduce costs; hiding it from the children, Matthew underestimated the possibilities of Hilde, who guessed everything – Jim Sturgess.
- Bridget – mother of Hilde, protects her interests and does not allow others to put pressure on the child; indulges the journalistic instinct of the child, as she approves of her hobby; not working, sitting at home with a small child; used to work in social protection and knows a lot of laws – Abby Miller.
- Izzy – the eldest daughter of Bridget and Matthew; within the house snarls with Hilde, in public constantly gives her support; Izzy is more popular than Hilde; in love with a classmate – Kylie Rogers.
- Throughout the filming of Season 1, Brooklynn Prince tuned herself to work for a very long time. In life, she is an extremely friendly girl and often smiles. On the set, she had to collect all her will so as not to laugh.
- Abby Miller did not plan to take part in the TV series “Home Before Dark”, as she was preparing to move to another city where she had already acquired real estate. She wanted to do family coziness, but her agent called and said that the picture would be in demand and Abby needed to go to the casting.
- Jim Sturgess combined shooting in the picture with two more projects that had to be postponed by the deadlines. Recently, he has often been invited to various TV shows, as he is at the peak of popularity. Although he is not the main character here, his role is significant for the project.
- The address of the house in which the main characters live is strictly classified. None of the crew are talking about its location in order to keep fans from coming during the filming process.
Home Before Dark Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||June 11, 2021|
|2x02||Series 2||June 18, 2021|
|2x03||Series 3||June 25, 2021|
|2x04||Series 4||July 2, 2021|
|2x05||Series 5||July 9, 2021|
|2x06||Series 6||July 16, 2021|
|2x07||Series 7||July 23, 2021|
|2x08||Series 8||July 30, 2021|
|2x09||Series 9||August 6, 2021|
|2x10||Series 10||August 13, 2021|