Having found a job as a consultant in a project for the military, Heidi could not even imagine what difficulties she would encounter. Now, instead of a quiet and calm life, they are persecuting her and trying to blame her for what she did not commit. Will she be able to step aside or become a victim of her own mistakes?
“Homecoming ss 3”: release date, announcement
There has been no official announcement about the sequel to the psychological thriller “Homecoming” at the moment.It is known that initially an order was accepted for the release of two seasons, so we should not tune in to new episodes. However, according to some sources, the picture may be extended for a season 3, since the first two seasons showed good ratings. We follow the news.
Heidi spent a lot of effort to get into the Homecoming Transitional Support Center, but her talents were able to see and appreciate. A short interview, and now – she is already sitting in a comfortable chair and enjoying the aquarium built into the wall right in her office. The work literally went to her, all that remained was to reach out and cling to this opportunity.
One of her first clients is Walter. The guy from the military has difficulties with behavior, but everything is rather modest. So Heidi seemed at first glance. She was confused only by the chief distributor of the drug given to Heidi’s clients. With him, the woman didn’t get along well from the beginning.
As a result, in a short time, Heidi realized that she had no place in this project. Having left for another city, she got a job as a waitress. After some time, one of the visitors becomes a detective who is very interested in the details of the woman’s departure from her previous job. Deciding not to answer the questions, Heidi tries to evade the answer.
But the wheel of a new portion of bad luck at full speed is heading towards Heidi. Realizing that dangerous adventures await her again, the woman tries to protect herself from troubles. But it turns out to be almost impossible.
In season 2, they are talking about a girl who woke up in a boat in the middle of the sea. She does not remember where she is, how she got here and even her name. In an attempt to regain her past, she goes to the same office where Heidi used to work. Here everything seems artificial to her, and the people who surround her are not real.
The girl is constantly looking for a catch, but still tries to trust strangers. What is really going on? Maybe we do not need to trust those whom we see for the first time?
Actors and their roles
- Heidi – a consultant psychotherapist who interacts with former soldiers who are trying to adapt to the ordinary world, but have problems; listens to all complaints and is especially attached to his client named Walter; as a result, Heidi leaves work and leaves for another city, changing her position to the usual waitress – Julia Roberts.
- Walter – one of Heidi’s clients while she worked at the Homecoming Transitional Support Center; at first glance, the guy has no problems except a slight deviation; in the end, unpleasant things are revealed that he has to put up with – Stephan James.
- Craig – a psychotherapist, trying to help guys in finding a job; conducts “comic interviews” that should help his clients in the future when they need to look for work; doesn’t get along with some guys, but stubbornly stands his ground because he is forced to adhere to his model of behavior – Alex Karpovsky.
- It was originally intended that the show would not continue. But ratings and the desire of viewers to see the continuation changed the director’s opinion. The second season was created a year and a half, but Julia Roberts did not dare to re-star in the project. And the directors had other plans for the future show. Unfortunately, more than a million viewers stopped watching the series after Julia left. But there were the remaining 6 million who watched each episode. As a result, the epic finale of season 2 gathered an 8-millionth audience near the screens, which so far is the best result in the history of the broadcast of the show. The plot overshadowed the game of all members of the cast, and the mysterious last episode set the pace for the new season.
- During the filming, Julia Roberts was the highest paid actress, and also less harmful than all other actors. Julia had an ordinary dressing room, she did not ask to clean the room, bring her water or something else. Working with Julia now is a pleasure for the directors, despite the fact that in the past she was considered the most moody star.
- Stephan James became the darling of the crew. From the first day, everyone was fascinated by his kindness, but towards the end of season 1 everyone understood how hard it was for him to transform into his character. He closed himself in the dressing room and sobbed, because he experienced a real emotional breakdown and could not cope with his emotions.
- As a director, they called Kyle Patrick Alvarez, who is fully committed to any of his projects. After reading the script, Kyle decided to take Stephan James for the role of Walter. The director personally invited the actor to the casting. As a result, everyone approved the candidacy and allowed Stephan to become part of the team.
Homecoming Season 3: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|3x01||Series 1||not announced|
|3x02||Series 2||not announced|
|3x03||Series 3||not announced|
|3x04||Series 4||not announced|
|3x05||Series 5||not announced|
|3x06||Series 6||not announced|
|3x07||Series 7||not announced|
|3x08||Series 8||not announced|