Sophie dreams of a prince, even despite her middle age. A woman is ready to fall in love and devote herself to the family hearth, but finding a dream man is not so easy. And while she monitors Tinder for another alpha male, the man she knows is gradually getting closer to her, imperceptibly taking up more and more space in her life…
“How I Met Your Father ss 2”: release date, announcement
The creators of the TV series “How I Met Your Father” clearly took a risk in the hope of getting a good portion of fans, as happened with the popular sitcom “How I Met Your Mother”. But something went wrong: the ratings of the first episodes turned out to be so low that no one began to talk about season 2 out loud. Despite this, even before the end of the show of the season 1, the producers of the picture officially announced its extension. The premiere is expected in February 2023, and the viewer will see 20 episodes!
Another date ended in a scandal, and poor Sophie decided to delete Tinder. At the last second, she receives a message and decides to reply. The guy introduced himself as Ian, who came to New York for a short time and hoped to see. The meeting goes well, but Ian admits that today it’s time for him to fly to Australia, as he decided to settle there permanently.
Torn apart by feelings, Sophie comes up with an excuse to at least continue to communicate. Going for advice to her flatmate Valentina, she meets her new boyfriend, the rich son of famous parents, Charlie. Valentina asks her to let the guy live with them for a while, motivating this with her love. Sophie agrees.
Meanwhile, Sid invites Hannah to a Beyoncé concert. Under the pretext of leaving the tickets at the bar, he says that they need to go back there. A disgruntled Hannah walks into a bar, where she sees all her friends, including Sophie, who has come here after a date. Sid proposes to his lover and Hannah accepts.
Sophie meets Jesse, who was recently dumped on live television. The guy was very upset by the shame of the whole country and swore to himself never to marry. Sophie argues, proving to him that one incident should not determine his future. Then Jesse concludes that in the girl’s family before her eyes there was an ideal marriage of parents, so she still believes in love. Tired of bickering, Sophie falls silent, but decides to act on Ian.
Arriving at his airport, Sophie offers to meet at a distance. The guy is really sorry, but he understands that nothing good will come of it, so he refuses. Distressed, Sophie invites her friends to take a walk along the Brooklyn Bridge, where she has long wanted to walk with her beloved man. She is joined by Valentina, Charlie, Jesse and Sid.
As Sophie fulfills her dream, but without a lover, Valentina tells Jesse that her friend’s childhood was terrible, and her parents’ marriage is the worst thing a child can see. Regretting what he said earlier, Jesse realizes how wrong he was about this fragile girl. But will he be the man Sophie ends up choosing?..
Actors and their roles
- Sophie — idealist, kind, sympathetic; a good friend who anyone can rely on in difficult times; looking for love, but without success; tells the story to her grown son via video link — Hilary Duff / Kim Cattrall.
- Jesse — was abandoned by his beloved; proposing to her in front of the camera, the girl said “no”, and he was made a laughingstock; after that he decided never to be married; avoids intrusive attention — Christopher Lowell.
- Valentina — works as an assistant designer; periodically attends fashion events; lives with Sophie; was mistaken for a fugitive Mexican by Charlie’s parents; inspired by his act when he refused money for her sake — Francia Raisa.
- Charlie — met Valentina at a fashion show; told his parents that he was giving up his inheritance for the sake of a love union with her, but once in her provincial apartment, he began to complain about the conditions; was frightened by the view of the subway and for a long time could not recover from its stench — Tom Ainsley.
- Simultaneously with the filming of the season 1 of the TV show “How I Met Your Father”, the project “And Just Like That…” was also filmed, which is a continuation of “Sex and the City”. Kim Cattrall was again offered to star in the role of Samantha, but many years ago on the set she had a big fight with Sarah Jessica Parker and did not agree to star with her even for an increased fee.
- Hilary Duff has been anti-bodyshaming since the age of 29 and ignores the tabloids that point out the flaws in her figure. Various Internet sites often quote her saying that we need to be proud of what we have received from nature and stop turning ourselves into a different person, without flaws.
- The film was broadcast on Hulu from January 18, 2022.
- Upon learning that “How I Met Your Father” had no ties to its predecessor, the “How I Met Your Mother” sitcom, fans were upset. Unfortunately, the season 1 received a mark of 4.7 points out of a possible 10.
How I Met Your Father Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||February 2023|
|2x02||Series 2||February 2023|
|2x03||Series 3||February 2023|
|2x04||Series 4||February 2023|
|2x05||Series 5||February 2023|
|2x06||Series 6||February 2023|
|2x07||Series 7||February 2023|
|2x08||Series 8||February 2023|
|2x09||Series 9||February 2023|
|2x10||Series 10||February 2023|