I Know This Much Is True Season 2
Dominick Birdsey has long been making money by painting other people’s houses and fences. But his twin brother is forced to forever remain even without this privilege. Thomas has a pronounced schizophrenia and he will never be able to live a normal life. What was the reason that Thomas became so? And is that really the whole truth?..
“I Know This Much Is True ss 2”: release date, announcement
The continuation of the action-packed drama “I Know This Much Is True”, if it appears, is not earlier than May 2021, since Mark Ruffalo is actively involved in creating films under the Marvel brand. The famous Hulk is tired of being an actor of one role and is now trying himself in new roles.
HBO has not yet confirmed rumors about the next season of the show, since Ruffalo signed a contract for only 1 season.
For many years, the mother of Dominick and Thomas spent her children living in love and harmony. True, step-father was constantly tyrannizing Tomast, and Dominick could easily give back. As time passed, Thomas’s strange habits began to frighten family members. Despite his strange behavior, even his stepfather did not turn his back on the schizophrenic guy, although he sent out unpleasant phrases addressed to him.
When the boys grew up, the mother died of cancer. Everyone experienced grief in their own way. Stepfather tried to support his wife in the last days of her life, Dominick decided to update the kitchen, in which the repair was made more than 50 years ago. And Thomas went into himself, because for him there was no longer a difference between the real world and the fictional world.
After a couple of years, Dominick got married, but, unfortunately, all this was a short-lived happiness. A recently born child passed away and everything went to a divorce. The only thing Dominick was glad about was that his mother did not see her children being tormented now. Thomas’s life, too, was getting worse. He can no longer control his actions, scaring others with his aggression.
The last terrible trick of Thomas was the following. He came to the central library to cut off his hand. Having taken Thomas to the hospital, the doctors had to amputate the limb, because otherwise it could have had more sad consequences. Upon arrival at the mental hospital, Thomas stops taking antibiotics and his condition deteriorates sharply.
Relations between brothers are getting worse and worse. Dominick no longer knows how to help Thomas and what to do to make his behavior normal. But along with this problem, other troubles are connected, which he needs to solve urgently.
Will at least Dominick be able to build his own destiny, start a family and find true happiness? His relationship with Dr. Patel can not be called standard, but there is a possibility that they can exist for a long time on one love. Maybe season 2 will help us figure out how the fate of the two brothers develops?
Actors and their roles
- Dominick – Thomas’s twin brother; works as a house painter; worries about the death of the mother and his child; tries with all his might to care for Thomas, since he is no longer able to live an ordinary life; Dominick begins a relationship with a psychiatrist right at the most difficult moment in his life – Mark Ruffalo.
- Thomas – from early childhood, he cannot stand up for himself, because he is physically weak and has mental problems; subjected to tyranny from the stepfather and could not answer it; suffers from schizophrenia, every year it becomes increasingly dangerous for society; trying to make scandals, cuts his hands in public places – Mark Ruffalo.
- Ma – the mother of twins; died of breast cancer after metastases spread to a large area of the body; she loved children and her new husband very much; always hid the fact of who the father of her children; never talked about her father; gave her life to make Thomas feel normal – Melissa Leo.
- The TV show is an adaptation of the novel of the same name written by Wally Lamb. The creator of the series is Derek Cianfrance, who decided to show the world literary heroes. Broadcasting is carried out by the HBO channel. The audience saw the first episode on May 10, 2020.
- Images for the characters were originally invented by Mark Ruffalo. The director only made some adjustments regarding Thomas’s gait, Dominick’s beard and his endless love not to look his interlocutor in the eye. For Mark, it was important to get used to the role that he had to assume. So he got two people with a different character, but the same appearance.
- The director had to shoot in different places, but all the platforms were concentrated in New York. Once, a scene near a car dealership led to a fire that destroyed all the equipment and 20 cars exhibited inside. While acquiring new equipment, filming was suspended. The actors had only to go home, but soon they were called back.
I Know This Much Is True Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
Avengers 4 Director Confirms He ‘Fired’ Mark Ruffalo
- Hataraku Maou-sama / The Devil Is a Part Timer Season 2
- Dispatches from Elsewhere Season 2
- The Magicians Season 6
- Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou season 2
- Bad Boys season 3 2018
- Biohackers Season 2
- Mo Dao Zu Shi 3 / Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Season 3
- Unsolved Season 2
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine season 6
- How to Get Away with Murder season 5