What if the main character had to endure terrible tragedies in order to come to its true destination? Akihito Narihisago is destined for a role that will benefit the world. After all, the search for a maniac is the saving of human lives…
Genre – detective, science fiction.
The number of episodes is 13.
The premiere of the season 1 was held on January 5, 2020.
The original name of the anime is Ido: Inveideddo.
When will the sequel to the anime “ID – Invaded Season 2” come out?
While “Demon Slayer” was recognized as the best anime in 2019, and “Dr. Stone” and “Dororo” were the most intriguing, many critics unanimously suggested that “ID – Invaded” will be the brightest project of 2020. This means one thing – we will see the continuation of the series with a high degree of probability.
According to critics, the director will return to the project “ID – Invaded”. But when? As of November 2021, there is still no information about the anime season 2.
Two years have passed since the serial killer Challenger caused the destruction of Akihito Narihisago’s family happiness. Being a wonderful detective, he was able to find and destroy the one who brutally cracked down on his daughter. The wife could not survive the loss of the child, so Akihito was left alone with his thoughts. In a huge world. In the prison…
In a world where crazy psychopaths and killers find their victims again and again, there is a device that can detect particles of negative thoughts from a criminal. These particles remain at the body of the crime scene. Gathering information bit by bit, experts can create a “well” – a visualization of the psyche and mind of a maniac. The chosen ones can fall into such a place – those who once killed…
Akihito Narihisago is serving a life sentence, but his former partner and friend, Investigator Funetaro Momoki, constantly asks for professional help. Akihito is known as a great detective, and the fact that he became a killer allows the guy to get into the “well of reason” and collect information about the killer. But there is one thing: plunging there, he becomes a detective Sakaido, who does not remember anything but one name – Kaeru…
- Sakaido – real name – Akihito Narihisago; brilliant explorer with a dark past; was a happy husband and father until his beloved daughter Muku was killed with particular cruelty; every time, when immersed in the consciousness of a serial killer, he loses his memory.
- Funetaro Momoki – friend of Sakaido; Chief Inspector of the Investigation Department; completely trusts the detective’s brilliant instinct, at the same time he worries about his friend’s mental health, because the loss of a family cannot pass without leaving a trace for a person.
- Kaeru – a mysterious girl; always dead; deceased Kaeru – the first thing that detective Sakaido sees when he dives into the “well”.
- Tamotsu Fukuda – a serial killer nicknamed “Perforator”; the 5th in a row whom John Walker pushed into the killings.
- Denshin Katsuyama – a serial killer known as the “Challenger” who killed the protagonist’s daughter; strong and rich; killed his victims in boxing matches with his participation; his opponents were both strong and weak people, which suggests that Denshin enjoyed both injuring the victim and retaliation.
- John Walker – a mysterious man; the alleged “creator” of serial killers, because he is able to penetrate the minds of people, convincing those to go for the kill.
- The anime was directed by Ei Aoki. Among his works: “Fate/Zero”, “Aldnoah. Zero”, from the last – “Re: Creators”, which was released on February 18, 2017.
- In the name of the protagonist Sakaido has the word “id” in the same way as some other characters. And the name Akihito Narihisago can be translated from Japanese as “autumn man”.
- The name of the character Kaeru was chosen for a reason, because in Japanese it means “frog”. In the Chinese fable “The frog of the well”, the main character is a frog who knows nothing about the world except her well.
ID – Invaded Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||not announced|
|2x02||Series 2||not announced|
|2x03||Series 3||not announced|
|2x04||Series 4||not announced|
|2x05||Series 5||not announced|
|2x06||Series 6||not announced|
|2x07||Series 7||not announced|
|2x08||Series 8||not announced|
|2x09||Series 9||not announced|
|2x10||Series 10||not announced|