The original title of the anime is: “Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Mao mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai”.
Not always the child can be brought up by the native parent. Anime “If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord” tells about the human attitude towards a defenseless child, whose belonging is different from the generally accepted one. The main character is a little girl, a child of demons. Despite this, the 18-year-old boy, who found her in the forest, takes a founding child and begins to take care, as to his own daughter …
Genre – Adventure, Fantasy.
The premiere of the 1st season took place on July 4, 2019.
When will the anime “If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord Season 2” come out?
The fact that the series will be continued, at the moment there is no information. Perhaps a calm and cute plot will suit not many anime fans. But for the director Takeyuki Yanase, this could be the impetus for the development of the plot of the 2nd season, where there will be more vivid events, battle scenes, etc. In the meantime, it is worth waiting for the rating of the season 1, because this is the main indicator of the quality of any anime.
Dale – a great adventurer, despite his age, he managed to become famous in his circle. Hunting once again for the monster, the guy accidentally discover a little girl who was exhausted and lost. Dale’s heart melted at the sight of a defenseless child and he could not do otherwise – the boy took pity on the child, taking her home with him.
Latina, that was the name of the found, did not belong to the Human race. She is a child of demons. Direct evidence of this was the presence of small horns on her head. Despite this, Dale awoke his fatherly care and love for the little creature. Latina, in turn, gave those around her kindness, diligence and sweet temper.
The girl skillfully hid her horns under the ribbons. She immediately became the darling of all people, including visitors to the shop “Dancing Tiger”. Every day Latina meets new people, finds friends. But belonging to a different race makes itself felt: Latina is beginning to see the difference between itself and those around her, and more and more questions arise about her. Dale has nothing to do, how to start to explain everything…
The main character will never part with the “daughter”, he is ready to help her further by answering all the questions. But Latina is growing up, and raising a girl is becoming increasingly difficult. What really happened to the child? Why did she become an exile of her race? And how to help her?..
Anime main characters
- Dale – young adventurer, once found a lost little girl in the forest and decided to become her guardian, taking home with him; Dale is an honest, wise, courageous and strong guy, but has a stern look that changes to a more gentle expression next to the baby Latina.
- Latina – little demon girl carrying the branding of a criminal, was driven out by her race; a sweet and kind child fell into the human race and immediately became the favorite of others, who received her with admiration and delight; the girl, though small, is very strong, intelligent, kind; looking at an innocent child, people are ready to protect and protect her; Latina skillfully hides her little devil horns by her tails.
- Kenneth – the owner of the “Dancing Tiger” shop, where adventurers love to gather and share their exploits, unprecedented stories; Kenneth was once Dale’s partner, and now they are just good friends.
- Anime was directed by Takeyuki Yanase. Among his works: “In Another World With My Smartphone”, “Young Hot Spring Fairy Hakone-chan”, “Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist”, etc.
- Light novel and manga have more than 500 thousand copies released.
- In 2018, the light novel took the 10th place in the tankōbon category in the “Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi!” guide book, annually published by the Japanese publishing company Takarajimasha.
- Some anime fans noted the similarity of the plot with another piece – “Bunny Drop”, but only in general terms. Those who read the manga to the end or watched the series to the last series will see how the two pictures are different in plot development.
If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord Season 2: release date
|Number||Series title||Release date|
|2x01||Series 1||no information|
|2x02||Series 2||no information|
|2x03||Series 3||no information|
|2x04||Series 4||no information|
|2x05||Series 5||no information|
|2x06||Series 6||no information|
|2x07||Series 7||no information|
|2x08||Series 8||no information|
|2x09||Series 9||no information|
|2x10||Series 10||no information|